WESC Headphones; anyone tried them?
Oct 7, 2007 at 3:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

emjen

New Head-Fier
aok-hp-001.jpg

aok-hp-002.jpg

aok-hp-003.jpg

They look good but this might be a style over substance case, since they're from a clothing brand. I was wondering if anyone tried these?

link:
http://www.bluecollardistro.com/aoki...?cPath=375_377

Feb 10, 2013 at 6:09 PM Post #4 of 6
I have tried the Riza WeSc Premium headphones. I owned them for 4months. They were great headphones, not the level of Sennheiser HD650, but of course no where near that price. They looked great, sounded good and wearing them down the street they were cool. But that's where the love affair ended. After 4 months of casual use, the on-off switch which is cleverly hidden under the left ear up popped out with the spring. I managed to put it back in place but the switch didn't work like it did before. So I decided it was a defect in workmanship and sold them to a coworker. It was a defect in quality. So their is my experience with these headphones.

Feb 10, 2013 at 7:14 PM Post #5 of 6
I heard Sennheiser manufactures them. A local snowboard shop gave me the inside scoop. I didn't see any physical proof though.

Anyone have any info about this?

Feb 10, 2013 at 7:15 PM Post #6 of 6
I have tried the Riza WeSc Premium headphones. I owned them for 4months. They were great headphones, not the level of Sennheiser HD650, but of course no where near that price. They looked great, sounded good and wearing them down the street they were cool. But that's where the love affair ended. After 4 months of casual use, the on-off switch which is cleverly hidden under the left ear cup popped out with the spring. I managed to put it back in place but the switch didn't work like it did before. So I decided it was a defect in workmanship and sold them to a coworker. It was a defect in quality. So their is my experience with these headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back