Well, I think it is safe to say that none of our head-fi equipment will fly anymore
Aug 25, 2006 at 2:14 PM Post #106 of 106
This one will be interesting to watch. Will they ban all electronic devices? Will they ban ipods but allow cell phones? I can play tunes with my phone so I could live with that for a week or two but can you imagine the uproar if they ban cell phones, too? Worse, what would you do if you COULD take your gear but only in checked bags? Christmas comes early for the baggage handlers!!
blink.gif

Very sticky situation indeed. I'm not sure I see a solution that answers all these questions/concerns adequately. Guess this will lead to a great decrease in optional travel by air. I know I'm changing the way I'm thinking about public transportation for future trips. While I hate long drives, it's becoming apparent that flying is going to become a bigger pain in the keester than it already is so perhaps the auto is the lesser of the two evils?

Just a sorry state of affairs but I suspect it will only get worse. Time to sell that Southwest stock!!
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back