Welcome to the SchiitShow!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 22, 2015 at 1:27 PM Post #121 of 475

I'm calling inexpensive balanced.  I could have sworn I saw a blurred out amp that had balanced cables in one of the Schiit picture posts a while back.  I called it and there was silence.  Crossing my fingers.

Maybe a Asgard sized balanced amp? With a price range between an Asgard 2 and a Lyr 2? Possible though 

Jul 22, 2015 at 2:23 PM Post #122 of 475

I'm calling inexpensive balanced.  I could have sworn I saw a blurred out amp that had balanced cables in one of the Schiit picture posts a while back.  I called it and there was silence.  Crossing my fingers.

Balanced lyr? 

Jul 22, 2015 at 2:32 PM Post #123 of 475
I look forward to seeing all attendees at the Schiitdig (SchiitShow) on August 15th!

Jul 22, 2015 at 4:05 PM Post #125 of 475
How about a combo crossover headphone amp?  Then you can really cater to the bass heads by allowing a nice 18" subwoofer to be used with those cans.

Jul 22, 2015 at 4:26 PM Post #126 of 475
I can't resist:

Schiit is going to acquire two high end audio companies - Noh Audio based out of Korea and Sherlock Sound Systems in the UK, the new company will be called:

Noh Schiit Sherlock

Jul 22, 2015 at 4:46 PM Post #128 of 475
If Apple aquired Schiit they could rebadge their audio division as BeatSchiit.

Jul 22, 2015 at 7:52 PM Post #129 of 475
And again people miss the point.

I'm referring to an all in one piece.

Selling out? What are you on about? Targeting a new segment for people that don't want to 'stack' gear when one single component can do the same thing? Yeah, selling out.
rolleyes.gif

They did it with the Fulla, they can sure as hell move up to a higher performing device.

"OMGZ, Schiit made a dac/amp, such loserz, eww!"

Plenty of people love minimalistic gear. Why have two, when you can have one that does it all? Yes, there are people who DON'T buy Schiit, because they haven't made a higher perfmoring dac/amp yet.

Enough with the audio snobbery. Schiit stated they wouldn't do amp/dac in the past, yet we got the Fulla. Times are changing, get over it.

The fulla is a portable device. It makes a lot of sense for a portable device to be an all in one.

I'd be willing to wager quite a bit they are not doing an all in one piece for desktop uses.

Jul 22, 2015 at 8:42 PM Post #132 of 475
Not to be confused with:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back