Welcome to the SchiitShow!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2015 at 2:52 AM Post #391 of 475
Was my post removed or am I just drunk? I could have swore I posted here offering my Schiit ticket. We are allowed to transfer them. so again...mine is up for offer if someone in so cal wants it to hit up the show.

If my post was removed mods then please follow up with a PM so I don't get myself in trouble but we are allowed to transfer our tickets.

Aug 15, 2015 at 3:01 AM Post #393 of 475

Been stalking this thread for the last hour. More than just your post was removed. Glad I saved the images!

The images were posted by Mr Speaker, so don't know who removed it. Anyway, I hope there is more than one multibit DAC. 

Aug 15, 2015 at 3:01 AM Post #394 of 475
I already asked, and got no response, so I'll try again:

Is anything special happening at the beginning of the event, or can we show up whenever and get the same experience?  I really don't feel like being there at 10:00.

Aug 15, 2015 at 3:02 AM Post #395 of 475
  I already asked, and got no response, so I'll try again:

Is anything special happening at the beginning of the event, or can we show up whenever and get the same experience?  I really don't feel like being there at 10:00.

I'm assuming there will be some kind of official announcement/unveiling of the products, then refreshments, and then testing time.

Aug 15, 2015 at 3:04 AM Post #396 of 475
Yeah I had a feeling that would be the case.  I think I'll show up around 12.  I have plans somewhat in the area in the evening anyways, so I'd rather not have to make 2 long drives, which would happen if I ran out of things to do.

Aug 15, 2015 at 3:06 AM Post #397 of 475
Ethers C and Mjolnir 2.

2 more to go...

@warrenpchi - 2 more left. Spit it out!
smily_headphones1.gif

Also Multi Bit Gungnir...

Aug 15, 2015 at 3:25 AM Post #398 of 475
Also Multi Bit Gungnir...

Missed that. Any more details?

So now we have 3

1. Ether C
2. Mjolnir 2
3. Gungnir 2

and the last 1? Schiit cable??? LOL

Aug 15, 2015 at 3:34 AM Post #400 of 475
Missed that. Any more details?
3. Gungnir 2

This is based off the removed images, so the information may be missing bits. Hope this doesn't get removed, but:

Mjolnir 2
$849
Balanced tube or solid-state hybrid headphone amplifier
8w/32 ohms | Single-ended output | Selectable inputs | Preamp outputs | Gain switching | (unreadable etc.)
The first tube hybrid or solid state headphone amp. Lisst(sp?) solid state tubes also compatible with Lyr 2. Front panel grin(sp?) and input switching.

Gungnir Multibit (didn't say 2)
$1249
Unique multibit technology from Yggdrasil in a more affordable, fully upgradeable DAC.

Aug 15, 2015 at 3:46 AM Post #401 of 475

Hope this doesn't get removed, but:

Mjolnir 2
Looks like $649 or $849, hard to tell.
The first tybe hybrid or solid state headphone amp. Lisst(sp?) solid state tubes also compatible with Lyr 2. Front panel grin(sp?) and input switching.

Gungir Multibit (didn't say 2)
$1249
Unique multibit technology from Yggdrasil in a more affordable, fully upgradeable DAC.

This is based off the removed images. Obviously posting them again wouldn't be a good idea. I assume if this post gets removed they don't want anything spoiled before the meet.

Pretty sure the Mjolnir 2 was $849.

Aug 15, 2015 at 3:49 AM Post #402 of 475
Hope this doesn't get removed, but:

Mjolnir 2
Looks like $649 or $849, hard to tell.
The first tybe hybrid or solid state headphone amp. Lisst(sp?) solid state tubes also compatible with Lyr 2. Front panel grin(sp?) and input switching.

Gungir Multibit (didn't say 2)
$1249

This is based off the removed images. Obviously posting them again wouldn't be a good idea. I assume if this post gets removed they don't want anything spoiled before the meet.

Thanks. The multibit Gungnir is the one I will be mostly interested with. And of course the solid state tubes for my Lyr 2... Exciting times. But not for my wallet. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back