Weird Problem with Shure SE215s
Jul 12, 2012 at 2:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

audiophile-ish

New Head-Fier
Yeah, I have another question lol. I just got some new cables for my 215s because the volume from the right cable decreased dramatically out of nowhere. I thought it was the cable and not the earphone itself because when I switched the cables around the left earphone became much quieter. So I got new cables but the problem still occurs - the right cable is significantly quieter than the left and the problem follows the right cable, not the right earphone. Did I just get extremely unlucky or is there something else going on? I don't want to buy another pair of cables, this is my third set in under three months all with the same problem. 

Jul 12, 2012 at 2:11 PM Post #2 of 4
That's rough. Maybe you should either send the cables or earphones for checking

Also note that since they are detachable, connection problems may occur. And this problem was common when the first batch release I think. I have the newer ones and it's awesome

Jul 12, 2012 at 2:16 PM Post #3 of 4
Actually, I just solved it lol. The problem is with my computer. I just plugged the new cables into my iPad and both had equal outputs. I'm really confused by this because my computer doesn't do this with any of my other headphones. Weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back