weird habits?
Jul 20, 2009 at 10:54 PM Post #46 of 72
I'm actually the opposite when it comes to eating food. I concentrate on one specific part of the meal before I touch another part (unless one of the parts is rice.) For example, I have to finish the steak before moving on to the asparagus.

I can't walk down stairs without going two or more steps at a time. This has led to me running down the stairs two at a time every time, even in public places. When I make my first step down a stair case, I actually do this "jumping" motion. It's sort of like hopping and feeling that weightlessness right before hitting the first step. I get weird looks all the time for it
redface.gif

Jul 20, 2009 at 11:13 PM Post #47 of 72
I have to live in a mess to think clearly. Clean desks, rooms, etc really annoy me.

I'm very obsessive about things that interest me. Doesn't really matter what it is.

When showering, the bottle of shampoo has to be clean before I use it. Any residue must be washed away by the shower before I'll even consider using it.

Also, I flip the light switch of any room I leave twice. On Off, or the other way around when it's already on
tongue.gif

Jul 20, 2009 at 11:15 PM Post #48 of 72
Something that really irkes me is being behind other people, especially when walking. I'm really tall, so when I walk my steps carry me faster than those of the people around me, so I'm constantly weaving through people, passing them, or getting frustrated because of the slow walkers boxing me in on all sides.

Jul 21, 2009 at 2:46 AM Post #49 of 72
As long as I can remember, I've browsed through magazines from back to front, but I have no idea why.

Jul 21, 2009 at 2:54 AM Post #50 of 72
Not my weird habit, but when I lived with my parents, their neighbor would cut the fold off the newspaper, and read the front and back of each page, from the front to the back of the paper, pile started on his left, and ended up on his right. He evidently preferred the broadsheet format.

Jul 21, 2009 at 3:18 AM Post #52 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazarus Short /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As long as I can remember, I've browsed through magazines from back to front, but I have no idea why.

Are you left handed? Those of us who are tend to do things backwards.
smily_headphones1.gif

Too bad Patrick82 has disappeared from the scene. I'm sure he would have enlivened this thread.

By the way, does anyone know what happened to him? He started a thread some time back about going to prison, then he was not heard from again.

Jul 21, 2009 at 3:26 AM Post #53 of 72
Quote:

By the way, does anyone know what happened to him? He started a thread some time back about going to prison, then he was not heard from again.

I think you answered your own question.

Jul 21, 2009 at 3:55 AM Post #54 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think you answered your own question.

Well, you never know with Patrick. I wondered if it might have been a joke and maybe he's surfaced elsewhere.

Jul 21, 2009 at 4:02 AM Post #55 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are you left handed?

No, I am strongly right-side dominant, and had to train myself to be even marginaly ambidextrious. As for Patrick, maybe he violated a local Hello Kitty ordinance.

Jul 21, 2009 at 3:22 PM Post #56 of 72
Quote:

That is Very interesting. I have Always done the same my self. News papers, magazines even books when im only looking through them. I have also seen from past post of yours that we have many same views on things and theories.
Whats the link? Are we both reincarnated hebrews
eek.gif
?

Jul 21, 2009 at 3:35 PM Post #57 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, you never know with Patrick. I wondered if it might have been a joke and maybe he's surfaced elsewhere.

I like to think he's living somewhere on a remote island with his hello kitty condo and surround sound love-bot.

Jul 21, 2009 at 3:52 PM Post #58 of 72

Jul 21, 2009 at 4:37 PM Post #59 of 72
Quote:

Originally Posted by Laokid18 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have you guys ever gone somewhere and told yourself you where only getting a single item but come out of it with multiple?

I went to Gamestop the other day to buy a $5 box of WoW cards, I left with dead space, dead rising and mass effect (and the WoW cards) so a $5 trip turned into a $65 trip without a second thought.

Jul 21, 2009 at 5:06 PM Post #60 of 72
Quote:

I do this too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back