Wearing IEMs in your nose?
Dec 9, 2013 at 9:37 AM Post #18 of 29
In theory sticking IEMs in your nose the sound will come out your mouth. You may be able to create a mini speaker and shape the sound with mouth movement. Who knows.... Do. It right you could mimic a small home system.

Dec 9, 2013 at 11:03 AM Post #20 of 29
In theory sticking IEMs in your nose the sound will come out your mouth. You may be able to create a mini speaker and shape the sound with mouth movement. Who knows.... Do. It right you could mimic a small home system.

Nah, it doesn't - just tried it and no sound comes out of my mouth and I listened very hard but the sound does not leak through the mouth.

I used the sony mh1c for this genuinely scientific experiment. During the course of my tests I found out that my nostrils start to sweat - could be because I used foam tips to achieve better seal. That was the only side effect I encountered, so I can say with confidence that using iems in your nose does not pose a hazard to you or the people around you.
So I confirm it's safe for everyone and now you can all start doing it and you should post pictures and opinions.

I approve the use of earbuds and iems in the nose as a safe and sure way to make a fool out of yourself!

Disclaimer: The test depicted above has been performed by a trained professional and should under no circumstances be attempted and duplicated by an individual who is not prepared to make a fool out of himself*

*or get a nosebleed

Dec 9, 2013 at 11:08 AM Post #21 of 29
Lol, I wasn't going to return here but that's too funny Kova! Try with you ER4S sometime go for a deeper insertion. Haha

Dec 9, 2013 at 11:30 AM Post #22 of 29
Lol, I wasn't going to return here but that's too funny Kova! Try with you ER4S sometime go for a deeper insertion. Haha

Nah, I'm pretty sure that if I start poking around deeper in my nose I'll get a nosebleed. Maybe I should get some acrylic customs made for my nose, so I can get a better fit without irritating my nose to much. 

Dec 9, 2013 at 12:15 PM Post #23 of 29
Nose today... anus tomorrow.

Dec 9, 2013 at 5:24 PM Post #25 of 29
Dec 10, 2013 at 8:59 AM Post #29 of 29

+1 
deadhorse.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back