We got Joker a FitEar To Go! MH334! ((Say thanks to Joker and win a Sennheiser IE80!))
Apr 21, 2012 at 12:58 AM Post #108 of 116
Great work, Shane! Thanks for the time and effort you've put into this. Now all we have to do is...
popcorn.gif

(You might want to update your first post btw)

Apr 21, 2012 at 1:28 AM Post #109 of 116

Quote:
The eagle has landed.  They've been delivered.  Now the big wait for the review!

Confirming that the package has arrived! Sure looks impressive, going to listen to it in a min. 

Huge thanks again to everyone who has made this happen! The support from this community never ceases to amaze me and I'm lucky to be a part of it
beerchug.gif

Apr 21, 2012 at 1:55 AM Post #110 of 116

Quote:

Confirming that the package has arrived! Sure looks impressive, going to listen to it in a min. 

Huge thanks again to everyone who has made this happen! The support from this community never ceases to amaze me and I'm lucky to be a part of it
beerchug.gif

Now the community demands live updates of your impressions!!!!!!

No but seriously, you have been an invaluable asset to the community here, it's only fair that we return the favour sometimes!

Apr 21, 2012 at 3:53 AM Post #112 of 116

Quote:

Now the community demands live updates of your impressions!!!!!!

No but seriously, you have been an invaluable asset to the community here, it's only fair that we return the favour sometimes!

If I started posting multiple sets of impressions of every new IEM that comes my way I'd never get anything done 
tongue.gif

Quote:

You mind if I link your impressions to the TOGO! 334 thread?

Not at all, but I find that partial/early impressions are often deceiving so I almost never post any. It's best to let the whole new toy thing wear off before putting anything down in writing. At this point I can say that I like it but have absolutely no idea where it ranks
tongue.gif
. The next few weeks should bring a lot of A:Bing against the K3003 and the 3 $500+ customs I have on hand.

Jun 4, 2012 at 7:28 PM Post #114 of 116
Any news about the review and A : Bing ?
Quote:

If I started posting multiple sets of impressions of every new IEM that comes my way I'd never get anything done 
tongue.gif

Not at all, but I find that partial/early impressions are often deceiving so I almost never post any. It's best to let the whole new toy thing wear off before putting anything down in writing. At this point I can say that I like it but have absolutely no idea where it ranks
tongue.gif
. The next few weeks should bring a lot of A:Bing against the K3003 and the 3 $500+ customs I have on hand.

Jun 5, 2012 at 12:13 AM Post #116 of 116
Quote:
Any news about the review and A : Bing ?

Taking my time - the MH334 is certainly very interesting. I've A:Bed them with the Alclair Reference, Spiral Ear 3-way, and Phonak PFE 232. Can offer specific thoughts via PM or in the IEM thread if necessary (don't want to confuse people by keeping this thread bumped).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back