We are all Dorks!!!
Nov 26, 2004 at 7:49 PM Post #32 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by zachary80
Let me consult my dictionary.......nope not a dork
tongue.gif

So spending assloads of moolah on headphone gear *isn't* inept and foolish?
wink.gif

Nov 26, 2004 at 9:11 PM Post #34 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by ingmarwa
I felt pretty geeky when I explained to a friend yesterday what I've spent my money on. "Weeeelll, a iPod, etys, sr-71, and a special cable just to access the line out signal easily....".He just stared at me, and shook his head! I felt geeky, alright!
tongue.gif

Just the same thing happened to me the other day, as well.

And I felt kind of geeky, too.

Then I was onboard an airplane, my girlfriend said Continental's headphones were hurting her, I whipped out my comfy HD595s, hooked the splitter up to the SR-71 and turned her volume up above the plane noise. She loved it.

But I still felt geeky

Nov 26, 2004 at 9:50 PM Post #35 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by raif
Thank god for the other 300+ nerds who have also decided to spend their super "Friday" here online.

Cheers!
smily_headphones1.gif

It's not a holiday here and I take offence at being called a "nerd" I am online 24/7 365 as I'm an anti social, lazy, earthbound misfit with a bad attitude who prefers to sit in front of a computer screen rather than play an active role in REAL life........ how dare you use the "nerd" word
wink.gif

Nov 26, 2004 at 10:08 PM Post #36 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
It's not a holiday here and I take offence at being called a "nerd" I am online 24/7 365 as I'm an anti social, lazy, earthbound misfit with a bad attitude who prefers to sit in front of a computer screen rather than play an active role in REAL life........ how dare you use the "nerd" word
wink.gif

Hey, you just described ME!
Well except for the 24/7 365 part. My job keeps me away from computers for a day or more at a time.
icon10.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by philodox
nerds snort and pick their nose...

Yeah, and your point being?????? When I told my wife of your definition of nerd, she just agreed with you and stated firmly that I am one.
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

Nov 26, 2004 at 10:13 PM Post #37 of 37
lol... it sounds like your wife and my wife would get along famously
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back