Watercooler Tour Thread - (New eligible participants welcome PM me for details.) - See second post for active tours.
Jan 7, 2023 at 5:52 PM Post #396 of 1,180
Hello everyone,

The Turii Ti and Mentor kits currently on tour belong to Musicteck and they are in need of getting the IEMs back. Thus @Natesdailies and @Gasdoc who are currently in possession of those respective kits will be sending them back to me and not to the next participant on the tour. Thus the tour for these two IEMs will be placed on hold but hopefully not forever.

On the bright side I am receiving a new-in-box Mentor on Monday. The original plan was to send this down to the US but as an act of good faith I will finish the Canadian Mentor tour first before sending the unit down to the US.

Thank-you all for understanding.

Jan 8, 2023 at 10:16 PM Post #397 of 1,180
Hello everyone,

The Turii Ti and Mentor kits currently on tour belong to Musicteck and they are in need of getting the IEMs back. Thus @Natesdailies and @Gasdoc who are currently in possession of those respective kits will be sending them back to me and not to the next participant on the tour. Thus the tour for these two IEMs will be placed on hold but hopefully not forever.

On the bright side I am receiving a new-in-box Mentor on Monday. The original plan was to send this down to the US but as an act of good faith I will finish the Canadian Mentor tour first before sending the unit down to the US.

Thank-you all for understanding.
Thanks for the update @Rockwell75 still looking forward to hearing Mentor soon!

Jan 9, 2023 at 1:50 PM Post #398 of 1,180
Fir kit sent to @wolfstar76

Really enjoyed my time with them. I think they confused me. I can't decide how much I like the XE6 but it's between a lot and very a lot.

Jan 10, 2023 at 1:52 PM Post #399 of 1,180
@Rockwell75, since I will be acquiring my own MM soon, feel free to drop me from the tour list so others can get access to the kit sooner.

Jan 10, 2023 at 1:53 PM Post #400 of 1,180
@Rockwell75 I'd be interested in any tours I'm eligible for. Please add me to any and all if possible.

Jan 10, 2023 at 2:06 PM Post #401 of 1,180
@Rockwell75, since I will be acquiring my own MM soon, feel free to drop me from the tour list so others can get access to the kit sooner.

Thanks and congrats on your purchase! I

Jan 10, 2023 at 2:51 PM Post #402 of 1,180
Fir kit sent to @wolfstar76

Really enjoyed my time with them. I think they confused me. I can't decide how much I like the XE6 but it's between a lot and very a lot.
BTW, do you have any tracking info yet?

Jan 10, 2023 at 3:23 PM Post #403 of 1,180
BTW, do you have any tracking info yet?
Yep. Sorry. In the digital age, I figured you could see it on your end. I'll PM it to you.

Jan 10, 2023 at 4:25 PM Post #404 of 1,180
Yep. Sorry. In the digital age, I figured you could see it on your end. I'll PM it to you.
Got them. I haven't taken any serious product pictures for a long time, need to charge my DSLR and found the lens :)

Jan 10, 2023 at 4:45 PM Post #405 of 1,180
I am expected to receive the kits this Thursday, once I do, I will start the usual procedure to notify next two persons and @Rockwell75.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back