Watercooler Tour Thread - (New eligible participants welcome PM me for details.) - See second post for active tours.
Apr 17, 2024 at 8:32 PM Post #1,156 of 1,180
Apr 18, 2024 at 12:17 PM Post #1,158 of 1,180
With permission I can now share that towards the end of may I will be receiving an Eletech Romeo v2 (adjusted from the NYC unit and the one that was heard in SG) as well as Aristotle & Euclid cables.

Presently I have on the way to me the entire AME lineup from @MusicTeck, namely:

IMG_1093.jpeg

Also, I'm waiting on some parts for the Soranik X-MEMs tour kit and I've also been in talks with @Crazeee who is getting in touch with Simphonio in China for me looking to queue up some of their IEMs for tour.

Lastly I will likely be receving an EE/AK Novus at some point as well.

Exciting times!

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2024 at 12:21 PM Post #1,159 of 1,180
With permission I can now share that towards the end of may I will be receiving an Eletech Romeo v2 (adjusted from the NYC unit and the one that was heard in SG) as well as Aristotle & Euclid cables.

Presently I have on the way to me the entire AME lineup from @MusicTeck, namely:

IMG_1093.jpeg

Also, I'm waiting on some parts for the Soranik X-MEMs tour kit and I've also been in talks with @Crazeee who is getting in touch with Simphonio in China for me looking to queue up some of their IEMs for tour.

Exciting times!
This is super cool!

Excited :)

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:30 PM Post #1,160 of 1,180

IMG_1093.jpeg

Exciting times!

That's awesome, thanks for sharing and all the behind the scenes work!

Apr 18, 2024 at 1:20 PM Post #1,162 of 1,180
Looks like I discovered the Tour thread at a great time!

Apr 18, 2024 at 3:16 PM Post #1,163 of 1,180
The monachaa has just arrived safely this morning from @BobJS , thanks bob for the quick 2 days shipping and the awesome man @Rockwell75 for arranging the tour. It’s the such a beautiful looking iem (than bird 😆) I can’t wait to hear it tonight after work.

Attachments

• IMG_4269.jpeg
    IMG_4269.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Apr 18, 2024 at 6:43 PM Post #1,164 of 1,180

IMG_1093.jpeg

Exciting times!
Awesome!

Thank you for managing this, you rock!

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:20 PM Post #1,165 of 1,180
@BobJS FatFreq Maestro SE and bass cannons received. @Noobzilla, you’re up next. PM to follow.

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:21 PM Post #1,169 of 1,180
Received, listened and now sent off the Elysian tour to @SpaceInvader77. Funnily enough I liked the cheaper Diva better than the Ennihilator. Go figure.....

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:34 PM Post #1,170 of 1,180
Received, listened and now sent off the Elysian tour to @SpaceInvader77. Funnily enough I liked the cheaper Diva better than the Ennihilator. Go figure.....
Not uncommon, I think. At least I felt the same way and know a few others with similar taste who preferred Diva over Anni.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back