Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
Mar 11, 2008 at 10:30 PM Post #1,921 of 14,276
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
GZeus, I loves me the Planet Ocean. Maybe one day...
smily_headphones1.gif

Come for a visit to Texas and I'll let you borrow it for the day
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 18, 2008 at 3:19 PM Post #1,923 of 14,276
I picked up a Kenneth Cole watch 2 weeks back. I like the way it looks, it's cheap, and the biggest reason is because I can't afford the watch I want just yet.

RX_KC1452_NCL.jpg

Apr 18, 2008 at 5:38 PM Post #1,924 of 14,276
Quote:

Originally Posted by laxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I picked up a Kenneth Cole watch 2 weeks back. I like the way it looks, it's cheap, and the biggest reason is because I can't afford the watch I want just yet.

Hey laxx

Nice skeleton....

USG

d-_-b

Apr 20, 2008 at 2:22 PM Post #1,931 of 14,276
Quote:

Originally Posted by TSi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
? phone in a watch section?

Yeah, my phone is my main watch lol
But I do have somewhere a nice looking watch but I just don't wear it that often. If I find it, I'll post a pic of it
biggrin.gif

Apr 27, 2008 at 2:54 PM Post #1,934 of 14,276
Thanks Eric. The color was a symptom of taking a picture under a fluorescent with the camera set to overcome incandescent.

May 2, 2008 at 1:25 PM Post #1,935 of 14,276
Hi all, been lurking here a while...

Loving some of the watches that people have been sharing in this thread. Unfortunately the Tags and others are a little out of my price range (or at least lower down on the gadgetlust list) so I've been mostly wearing Casios.

However just now I saw one of my favourites, a Seiko Arctura Kinetic, at Amazon for $236 and had to do it. I know it's a little hard to read, but I just love the design. Recently in Bangkok I had a chance to wear one and in person it's so much better than the photos would have you believe. (And if the image is broken I apologise...)

51jz1ybpMmL._SS500_.jpg

Should arrive in a few weeks, can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back