Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
Apr 27, 2016 at 8:54 AM Post #11,476 of 14,276
Took a stroll at my local Lucky Brand:

And some scrumptiousness (Bison burger) I'm about to eat right now (while watch light is on):

Nice Moe, Stormtrooper "G" with the Dark Side in the background
wink_face.gif

Just so Happens I was playing one of my Rolling Stones compilations on the way to work this morning
biggrin.gif

So can we call that last shot lights are on but the Bison burger is about gone
tongue_smile.gif
As a Meat-a-tarian you are making me hungry again!

Have a most excellent day
smily_headphones1.gif

Jamaica Blue Mountain in my Yeti this AM
beerchug.gif

Apr 27, 2016 at 10:49 PM Post #11,479 of 14,276

Steinhart Ocean Vintage Military.

Beautiful, I love that vintage ocean 1 look!

Visited an Omega boutique last weekend to try on a few pieces and figure out what I'd like to set a goal for. At first I was sure of the speedy, then she put the blue SMP on my wrist... I never was a big fan of it in pictures. I didn't dislike it, just didn't love it, but I loved it on the wrist!

The entire experience at the boutique is wonderful. We ended up talking for probably 2 hours, and I had to show them my K10's with watch parts—they loved it!

Apr 28, 2016 at 9:45 AM Post #11,480 of 14,276
I'm an obvious Omega fan (currently wearing my Seamaster 300M) but there are some watches I like better. But in my opinion where Omega has really been hitting it out of the park lately is with "affordable" reissues of classic watches. I may be biased because the past two reissues have been of my favorite vintage watches of theirs, but between the Seamaster 300M and the new Speedmaster MKII reissue they are making making some really cool and beautiful watches easier to obtain instead of wading through the murk of buying something 30-50 years old.

Apr 30, 2016 at 5:45 PM Post #11,482 of 14,276
May 2, 2016 at 3:23 AM Post #11,484 of 14,276
Soon Master 'G' princess will be sporting some swanky funky looking Baby G just like the Grandmaster himself !

Cheers bro

Thanks, my man!  I told my wife that if she gets her a bracelet I will get her a Baby G!  I was thinking either yellow or gold as her first Baby G.

Good times...  

Hope all is well with you 
beerchug.gif

May 2, 2016 at 3:36 PM Post #11,486 of 14,276
May 2, 2016 at 3:46 PM Post #11,487 of 14,276

Thanks, my man!  I told my wife that if she gets her a bracelet I will get her a Baby G!  I was thinking either yellow or gold as her first Baby G.

Good times...  

Hope all is well with you 
beerchug.gif

She gets nothing less than Silver or Gold I mean we are talking the one who will be the future queen of "G"
wink_face.gif

I can see she's looking down and thinking 10:45 Saturday morning do I pick the Raspberry one of the Chocolate
tongue_smile.gif
Adorable shot Maurice
biggrin.gif

Very nice Rangeman mkyy, I call that one "Sirius Black"
cool.gif

Good old H20 (He's an OK guy too)  in me glass
beerchug.gif

May 2, 2016 at 4:44 PM Post #11,488 of 14,276
  She gets nothing less than Silver or Gold I mean we are talking the one who will be the future queen of "G"
wink_face.gif

I can see she's looking down and thinking 10:45 Saturday morning do I pick the Raspberry one of the Chocolate
tongue_smile.gif
Adorable shot Maurice
biggrin.gif

Very nice Rangeman mkyy, I call that one "Sirius Black"
cool.gif

Good old H20 (He's an OK guy too)  in me glass
beerchug.gif

Thanks, and most definitely!  Gold is the color of winning, so I should definitely get her a gold one to start off with.  She's got some little snazzy gold TOD'S shoes already (her mom picked it out for her), so the watch will be a nice accessory.

Hopefully she likes watches, but she currently seems to be quite enamored with bright lights and tablet screens...

Rangemans are great, and are pound for pound the most feature-laden G's with the lowest price tag. 

H20 is good as well 
beerchug.gif
 (Veggie Grill Strawberry Lemonade in my glass)

May 2, 2016 at 10:20 PM Post #11,490 of 14,276
  What's the best way to get signal for Multiband 6?  My Rangeman can't seems to received any signal at night.

Even though I don't live near Colorado, I receive signal, but it is not every single night that my Multiband 6 watches syncs to the atomic clock, but I can manually sync if I really want to sync it ASAP.  

Having a cloud-free night, positioning by window and atomic clock and other factors will determine the Rangeman/Multiband 6-enabled watches' success with regards to automatically syncing.

You'll need to read up on improving signal reception in your area (since the closest atomic clock to you is in Colorado, USA):

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/looking-device-improve-colorado-atomic-clock-reception-133613.html

From Dragonjade:

The orientation the watch is in, where it is in the house, the time of day, all these factors and dozens of others all attribute to how well you get a signal.

It's just a matter of experimenting.

Also, check this out and see if this can help:

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/wave-receiving-124652.html

Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back