Warning Signs of HeadFi Addiction
Feb 20, 2010 at 5:01 AM Post #91 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by the search never ends /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When you're looking at furniture, you keep thinking...."will this item enhance my ability to store my cans"

well I havent done that, but the last time I bought some headphone stands I did buy 5 of them.. just in case I need them.

Feb 20, 2010 at 5:51 AM Post #92 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjinh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You just got the swing a month ago and you've already added another amp to your collection?? Cool!

Anyway I can tell you there was a massive difference between the swing you're using and my t3h. I'd recommend a new DAC.

Goddammit don't tell me that rofls but I think I'll hold off on upgrades to my audio system for awhile and focus on getting a new comp then I'll save for a T1 as it should be cheaper and easier on my wallet this way.

Feb 20, 2010 at 6:55 AM Post #94 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by sampson_smith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You've got a lot of work to do before you are deserving of that coveted title, Fantoon. Are your fingers and ears up for the challenge?

With great power comes great responsibility. Use it wisely!
wink.gif

I know...she must have seen that title somewhere, damn those women!

Feb 20, 2010 at 6:59 AM Post #95 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjinh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well, if you're just using the DAC in the beresford, you should seriously consider upgrading

How much would I have to spend to hear an audible difference?

Mar 4, 2010 at 3:06 AM Post #100 of 102
1. 3-5 or more DAPS

2. 3 or more amps

3. 3 or more headphones

4. Forum Visit/Post Everyday

6. All you do all night is roll op-amps, do some tweak on headphones, do dif combos of your gears and ignore wife with "no piece"
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 4, 2010 at 6:27 AM Post #101 of 102
Its not you who is addicted to headfi, its your wallet loving the adrenaline rush of burning holes in your pockets.
tongue.gif

Mar 13, 2010 at 2:42 AM Post #102 of 102
When someone in the kitchen has started cooking hot cross buns and I say "I hear hot cross buns!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back