Warning: iBasso PB2 sounds toxic! !
Jan 18, 2011 at 7:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

wagen

Head-Fier
Warning: Do not attempt to try iBasso PB2, its voice of toxic and highly toxic. Once tried to try to have very serious consequences, it sounds you will become addicted, unable to leave him! !

Jan 18, 2011 at 2:24 PM Post #2 of 14
I no sooner opened the box and took a quick listen, then found myself poisoned by the insidious toxin!  Furthermore, it appears to be incurable!

Jan 18, 2011 at 6:37 PM Post #4 of 14
Nice title!

Nice pics, too!

Jan 21, 2011 at 6:33 PM Post #5 of 14
Everyone get down with the sickness! 
biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif

Nice pics! I really want this now. How do they sound with the HD25s? And who made that nice cable?

Jan 21, 2011 at 8:20 PM Post #6 of 14
Bought the DB1 just after Christmas.  So so so glad I didn't get the PB1 
biggrin.gif

Jan 21, 2011 at 10:13 PM Post #8 of 14
Yea I know, but ibasso has to earn it.  I am not going for those incremental upgrade any more.  They better have some ground breaking stuffs if they want my $$.

Jan 21, 2011 at 10:18 PM Post #9 of 14

Quote:
Yea I know, but ibasso has to earn it.  I am not going for those incremental upgrade any more.  They better have some ground breaking stuffs if they want my $$.

Good plan. There is a creeping toxin though...
very_evil_smiley.gif

I think you are more than good with the DB1 and the PB2. That rig probably sounds better than most desktop setups (Well it is kind of a desktop setup.) And it will drive any dynamic headphone ever made and any ortho at this point. That info is from Hiflight. He loves it with his HE-6s, which are possibly the second hardest headphones to drive excluding electrostats.

Feb 2, 2011 at 10:09 AM Post #11 of 14
i am just searching for a cable like yours for my seinnheiser hd 25 with an ibasso termination i did not know you could do that where can i order this cable for my sennheiser?
could be very good to discover the balanced world with this headphones thanks

Sep 23, 2011 at 3:57 PM Post #12 of 14
I just got the PB2/DB2 combo...It made my IEM's sound as big as my AKG K1000 did...Holy-something-i-cant-say-on-this-forum. 

Sep 23, 2011 at 4:00 PM Post #13 of 14
I just decided to go with a DACport, and this thread had to pop up!!! 

Sep 24, 2011 at 2:21 AM Post #14 of 14

Quote:
i am just searching for a cable like yours for my seinnheiser hd 25 with an ibasso termination i did not know you could do that where can i order this cable for my sennheiser?
could be very good to discover the balanced world with this headphones thanks

I believe its made with wire from vt4c.com and it was NOS wire with limited amounts left, so not sure if there is any left

Users who are viewing this thread

Back