WARNING: Fake IE8s! Comparison pictures included!!
Sep 23, 2014 at 6:52 AM Post #1,174 of 1,210
Here you go, as good and as bad as I could. Need a camera with MOAR zoom. Well, there's no denying that this resembles a fake more than a real when we go with the OP info. Not angled, no red chip. Could it be that there are revisions that're simply different nowadays? I don't want to believe that this pair is not authentic. Not after they were verified.

Sep 24, 2014 at 12:30 AM Post #1,176 of 1,210
I bought them online from a guy who told me he had worked for Sennheiser in my country. He seemed truthful when I double checked with him but it remains questionable. Amazing how much weight that last 5% of doubt has..

Yeah, there's something red in there just not as prominent. Do you know what an IE8 is supposed to sound like?

Sep 24, 2014 at 4:13 PM Post #1,177 of 1,210
no I did not listen to them, but according to head-fi, the bass is very strong, trebles are crisp, and very good soundstage.

actually I am looking for an iem sounds like an HD600, based on the reviews I felt like ie8s can sound like hd600

Sep 25, 2014 at 2:30 PM Post #1,179 of 1,210
Not sure if it's a good idea but how about I send them to you and you'll try to get a second opinion from Sennheiser Turkey? I was charged nothing for that accept except the shipping cost to the service department. I guess the same should apply in your country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back