Want to win a set of rare Sennheiser headphones?
Aug 6, 2007 at 11:03 PM Post #166 of 228
If it does go to a vote, It would be nice if voting was to exclude those who made an account in Aug of 2007. I have a gut feeling at least someone has made another account for this purpose.

Aug 6, 2007 at 11:16 PM Post #167 of 228
There's got to be a way to LOG in IPs so that people who make more than one account is accounted for on ONE IP.

I hope you guys enjoyed my entries and I'm looking forward to voting in the following days
280smile.gif

Aug 7, 2007 at 1:24 AM Post #168 of 228
Quote:

Originally Posted by Towert7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If it does go to a vote, It would be nice if voting was to exclude those who made an account in Aug of 2007. I have a gut feeling at least someone has made another account for this purpose.

+1
Not sure if that is possible, but that should definitely be considered. Otherwise people can just have friends create accounts and vote with different ip's.

Aug 7, 2007 at 2:25 AM Post #169 of 228
Quote:

Originally Posted by trideuces /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There's got to be a way to LOG in IPs so that people who make more than one account is accounted for on ONE IP.

Well don't forget, some people have access to many different IP's. Dial up users basically get a new IP address each time they log on. Also, some people may have a work machine, a school machine, a home machine, a library machine, and add in a few friends to boot, I don't think anyone has a chance of winning if one person is able to vote 7 times for example.

Aug 7, 2007 at 2:23 PM Post #173 of 228
When is the voting going to start? I can't stand the suspense.

Aug 7, 2007 at 6:09 PM Post #174 of 228
What if 3 winners would be voted by people here, and the 4th would be voted by the Senn guys?!
wink.gif

Aug 9, 2007 at 12:32 PM Post #179 of 228
Good grief, is this thing still dragging on? I fully expected the winners to be enjoying their NOS HD480-13-IIs by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back