Want to win a set of rare Sennheiser headphones?
Aug 13, 2007 at 5:04 AM Post #196 of 228
glad at least one of mine has made a couple favorite lists, I will admit that I expected to be further along in the process by now but I understand that this is obviously just a side project and not high on the Senn. priority list...

good luck to everyone

Aug 13, 2007 at 5:46 AM Post #197 of 228
why do i always miss these contests by a few days? lol

Aug 13, 2007 at 8:23 AM Post #199 of 228
Quote:

Originally Posted by colonelkernel8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ugh, well thats gonna generate some bias...

frown.gif
lol

Aug 13, 2007 at 1:14 PM Post #200 of 228
Good morning-

The results for the contest were overwhelmingly positive. We narrowed the field down to 15 finalists, of whom you'll be voting for. We had a plethora of multi-talented head-fi'ers take part in this cool contest, of which we will be doing many more of!

Thank you for your submissions and patience. Voting will commence as soon as Jude finishes constructing the poll today. There were no real "losers" in this contest...every submission was truly artistic and we enjoy the good spirit and participation that each of you put forth. Once the poll is up, take a moment to vote and regognize who you think the winners should be. We'll be taking the top 4 votegetters.

Stay tuned for the poll, more contests and MUCH much more *wink wink* (the winks cannot be understated
orphsmile.gif
) from Sennheiser in 2007 and beyond.

Aug 13, 2007 at 2:44 PM Post #201 of 228
Finally.

Aug 13, 2007 at 7:52 PM Post #203 of 228
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDeliveryMan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good morning-

Stay tuned for the poll, more contests and MUCH much more *wink wink* (the winks cannot be understated
orphsmile.gif
) from Sennheiser in 2007 and beyond.

So this confirms that the Electrostat, bone-conducting HD950's are coming this year, aye? Vezy Good.

Aug 13, 2007 at 9:10 PM Post #204 of 228
I was only able to take a few Sennheiser pics on my vacation but left my camera cable away from my camera so I couldn't access them until after the deadline date.

I'll be envious of any of the winners.

Aug 14, 2007 at 5:28 AM Post #205 of 228
So, here we are a day later, where's the poll?

Aug 14, 2007 at 1:39 PM Post #206 of 228
That orpheus pic is HOOOOOTT!! I want
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Afrikane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am game. Not "cool or edgy" I know but it is worth a shot. (Canon 300D) Click for HiRes

Aug 15, 2007 at 3:10 PM Post #210 of 228
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cata1yst /img/forum/go_quote.gif
though he has a wonderful setup (Afrikane), and some good pics, just remember that this contest is about art, not who has the deepest wallet

may the best man win
very_evil_smiley.gif

smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back