Want to win a set of rare Sennheiser headphones?
Aug 17, 2007 at 12:19 AM Post #213 of 228
Quote:

dang how'd I miss this!?!

I'm not sure you did....nothing seems to have happened. This was for real...right
confused.gif

Aug 17, 2007 at 2:52 AM Post #216 of 228
Oh my goodness, I never even saw the other thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh boy, I wish sennheiser would have mentioned the voting would take place in another thread. Totally missed it, darn.

Aug 17, 2007 at 2:53 PM Post #219 of 228
The winners were definitely the ones with the highest quality and entertainment value...congrats to them. But the way this thing was set up was a bit of a mess...2-weeks late from the initial date proposed on the voting / poll, and then it ends up in an entirely different forum area
confused.gif

Aug 17, 2007 at 3:10 PM Post #221 of 228
Quote:

Originally Posted by pwelsh4hd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The winners were definitely the ones with the highest quality and entertainment value...congrats to them. But the way this thing was set up was a bit of a mess...2-weeks late from the initial date proposed on the voting / poll, and then it ends up in an entirely different forum area
confused.gif

I'll take the blame for that one, pwelsh4hd. The reason I posted the voting poll in Members' Lounge, due to the higher traffic volumes there. I should have had this posted the whole contest, start to finish, in Members' Lounge right from the start.

Sorry to Sennheiser and the community if there was any confusion about the layout. I'll set it up more neatly next time.

Congratulations to the winners, though, and thanks to all who submitted photos. I've posted the winning photos on the home page (http://www.head-fi.org).

Aug 18, 2007 at 11:49 AM Post #223 of 228
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gliding Dutchman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Will there be a next time? I knew of nothing!

Well, seems you did not read the forums ...
frown.gif

Aug 19, 2007 at 12:58 AM Post #225 of 228
Quote:

Originally Posted by XGJFilmsX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
whats up with the guy sitting in a chair.......... there were better ones than that

Thank you very much for the nice comments XGJFilmsX!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back