Want a Chance to Invest in a Headphone Manufacturer?
Aug 8, 2023 at 11:38 AM Post #121 of 132
Is the investment opportunity still open?

Aug 8, 2023 at 2:04 PM Post #123 of 132
Aug 8, 2023 at 8:21 PM Post #124 of 132
No, it isn't. And, if it was, I would advise you to stay away. DCA has failed to send investors any updates for 2.5 years.
That isn't correct, emails have gone out with required disclosures. Check your Startengine account to see if your email is correct, and maybe check spam. If you're not getting them email us at our info address and we'll be happy to get this resolved for you.

Last edited:
Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Aug 8, 2023 at 8:42 PM Post #125 of 132
Covid19 has been a boon for DCA - glad they were able to pay their workers well.

Aug 8, 2023 at 11:25 PM Post #126 of 132
That isn't correct, emails have gone out with required disclosures. Check your Startengine account to see if your email is correct, and maybe check spam. If you're not getting them email us at our info address and we'll be happy to get this resolved for you.
What is your info address? I was one of maybe a few people who invested $20k. I never got any info on how to setup the factory tour and haven't received updates either.

Aug 9, 2023 at 10:33 AM Post #127 of 132

Thank you Dan. I was surprised because this did not seem like you. I'll look into it and reply here.

Aug 9, 2023 at 11:43 AM Post #129 of 132
I figured. makes so no sense for a company not to follow statutory requirements and do a good job with IR specially if there are further fundraising rounds.

Aug 9, 2023 at 12:32 PM Post #130 of 132
BTW, I would have complained to you directly instead of here except that I asked about this a year ago here and did not get a reply. Perhaps my question was missed or misunderstood.
Sorry about that! Anyone can always reach me by PM if an email goes unanswered...

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Aug 9, 2023 at 3:38 PM Post #131 of 132
@mrspeakers
  • I checked and my StartEngine account has my correct email address.
  • Listed under "Positions", I see "Dan Clark Audio, Inc (DCACCP)", but when I click it, it takes me to a blank page.
  • When I use the search field and look for "Dan Clark" or "DCA" or "DCACCP", nothing is found.

Aug 9, 2023 at 5:11 PM Post #132 of 132
@mrspeakers
  • I checked and my StartEngine account has my correct email address.
  • Listed under "Positions", I see "Dan Clark Audio, Inc (DCACCP)", but when I click it, it takes me to a blank page.
  • When I use the search field and look for "Dan Clark" or "DCA" or "DCACCP", nothing is found.

That is a startengine question, I can't answer that one... Go to the Support link in the footer and they have an investor support form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back