Waking up your GF
Feb 25, 2006 at 6:16 AM Post #76 of 92
I think a tazer might work....
evil_smiley.gif

Feb 25, 2006 at 8:17 AM Post #78 of 92
I just wonder what happended to the good, old, trusty and proven method of removing the blanket...
wink.gif

Grinnings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

Feb 25, 2006 at 2:22 PM Post #79 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by pne
how about going to class with a concussion...or with your iq lowered by a few each morning?
tongue.gif

Hey, it's her lesson to be learned! Plus like I said, at least she'll be in class...not bed
very_evil_smiley.gif

It's called tough love. No one here ever had that method of parenting when they were growing up?

Feb 25, 2006 at 2:41 PM Post #80 of 92
Use her sex and her hormones against her propensity to sleep - play at normal or slightly reduced volumes, a recording with babies crying - she WILL get up. Works on any women in my life, 98%.

Feb 25, 2006 at 2:45 PM Post #81 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by lini
I just wonder what happended to the good, old, trusty and proven method of removing the blanket...
wink.gif

Grinnings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

Yeah, it always works for me. Then you have to get up and pull the blanket back up, or you could even rip it entirely off the bed and leave it lying on the floor.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KYTGuy
Use her sex and her hormones against her propensity to sleep - play at normal or slightly reduced volumes, a recording with babies crying - she WILL get up. Works on any women in my life, 98%.

Pure evil!
evil_smiley.gif

Feb 25, 2006 at 3:40 PM Post #83 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by JahJahBinks
The best way is to make her sleep early, it's simple as that. Human body has a limit u know.

Well, said, again! Of course, you can ask her to try a sleep aid like Ambien CR or Melatonin, until she gets into a good sleep cycle. The other thing is to make her/your bed more enticing, comfortable to sleep in. 500 Count Sheets, fluffy pillows, good ventilation and a hot milk taddy
biggrin.gif

Feb 26, 2006 at 7:55 AM Post #85 of 92
I have a girlfriend? And why would you want to wake her?

[size=xx-small]And where is she? looks under couch cushion Nope, not here...[/size]

Feb 26, 2006 at 7:56 AM Post #86 of 92
Trunk Monkeys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back