W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Aug 19, 2013 at 11:07 PM Post #2,131 of 3,914
Quote:
Classics:

French:

^ Nice, love it when peps post international hip hop. Have always wanted to get into French hip hop, but for some reason never did. Only read about some of the french hip hop acts from the Korean hip hop thread i frequent. Here is some crazy @ss stuff meng. 

... damn crazy performance!!!
cool.gif

Aug 19, 2013 at 11:13 PM Post #2,132 of 3,914
Quote:
Interesting, I have never cared much about eminem so I had not bothered looking up/following anything about him. It's still not the same as the movie which is what I was getting at, but that is to be expected since it is a movie.

All you need is facts straight as to why he was once lauded as the best MC with a Rakim co-sign, else you end up like SF here. You don't really have to follow him to acknowledge him.

Aug 19, 2013 at 11:28 PM Post #2,135 of 3,914
Quote:
I have listened to all of his albums, just because I don't know everything about him doesn't mean I am not acknowledging him lol...

oh, I thought you meant you didn't bother with him like at all, my bad

Aug 19, 2013 at 11:42 PM Post #2,136 of 3,914
Quote:
I have listened to all of his albums, just because I don't know everything about him doesn't mean I am not acknowledging him lol...

+
Quote:
oh, I thought you meant you didn't bother with him like at all, my bad

= ******Raises hand.****** Guilty as charged, i is just a haturd.
bigsmile_face.gif

... actually i have listened to most of his stuff, and just can't relate/ get into it much. Not really a fan of his style cuz his always angry tone is like always having someone constantly screaming at you. Pretty off putting if you ask me. I know the dood have passion and anger but he seems to have pigeon holed himself to this style and is no doubt exploiting it. I have crazy respect for the dood and for everything he has contributed to hip hop like you Kami, but just ain't my cup of tea that's all. Plus his stuff hasn't been relevant since his 1st two albums just like Linkin Park. YES I WENT THERE. hoho

Aug 20, 2013 at 2:51 AM Post #2,140 of 3,914
The vast majority of french artists just copy the US gangsta style and behave like idiots, but if you dig enough you can find gems.

Classic french band:

TTC:

with DJ Vadim:

Svinkels:

La Caution & Chateau Flight:

Aug 20, 2013 at 3:04 AM Post #2,141 of 3,914
Quote:
The vast majority of french artists just copy the US gangsta style and behave like idiots, but if you dig enough you can find gems.

Classic french band:

TTC:

with DJ Vadim:

Svinkels:

La Caution & Chateau Flight:

^ haha that's what i have heard as well. The French scene is as bad if not even worse than the US mainstream scene is what i have read. LoL

Can you be our Frenchie nicky???
eek.gif

Aug 20, 2013 at 4:46 AM Post #2,144 of 3,914
Quote:

Yeah, as long as you don't ask me to translate french lyrics for you! 
size]

One more for today:

haha no worries as long as you don't make me translate Korean we cools.
bigsmile_face.gif

Heard lots of good things about Hocus Pocus. Seems crazy legit. Thanks meng for the drop.
beerchug.gif

Quote:
Huck P and Paloalto did their thing on this song but that beat doe.......

LMAO indeed the beat is booty, where is this from??? Never heard of this track before. Hi-Lite can do no wrong meng, even though they were given a crappy beat like this. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back