W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Aug 2, 2013 at 12:53 AM Post #1,861 of 3,914
Newsflash the masta rasta troll leaked the NSA secrets (i.e. subliminal messages to falsify KO and true dusty rap) to Snowden, which explains the cardboard box. Cardboard boxes, deep throat, GET THE CONNECTION?

This is not a false alarm, he is a menace to society and true dusty hip-hop at large. He must be caught.

Aug 2, 2013 at 12:58 AM Post #1,862 of 3,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i think he meant that he is a FOB to the Korean culture fool!!! 
tongue.gif
 It's not always that conventional FOB ya' know, goes both ways.

I'm a full-fledged Korean, immigrated to the US after elementary school, haha.

Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero /img/forum/go_quote.gif

didn't see this post till now, why ask?

I ask since I write/rap/freestyle myself. I actually learned English from rapping; it allowed me to get rid of all my accents, understand all the intricacies, etc. I'm way more comfortable with English now, but rapping in Korean is fun too.

Originally Posted by moriez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For me the number #1 rap album of the year (mixtape even) already dropped. Big K.R.I.T Am seriously amazed at how good this is and that's coming from a near strict Golden Age fan. That Southern twang reminiscent of Outkast and each and every track is drawing me in.

I absolutely love King Remembered in Time, and K.R.I.T. in general. I wouldn't call it the #1 album personally, but it's been in heavy rotation since its release to this day.

Edit: The quotes didn't come out right initially.

Aug 2, 2013 at 1:04 AM Post #1,863 of 3,914
The quotes aren't coming out right for me either. Nor the subscriptions, nor PM updates.

Lordy lordy how much has the new huddler update manage to bork since May?

P.S. Huge props to learning English like that. My fobbiness bows to your unparalleled aptitude.

Aug 2, 2013 at 1:20 AM Post #1,864 of 3,914
Quote:
Newsflash the masta rasta troll leaked the NSA secrets (i.e. subliminal messages to falsify KO and true dusty rap) to Snowden, which explains the cardboard box. Cardboard boxes, deep throat, GET THE CONNECTION?

This is not a false alarm, he is a menace to society and true dusty hip-hop at large. He must be caught.

^ehhhhh try hard much??? Snowden??? Someone has been reading their current events i see, but that was sooooooo last month.

Quote:
I'm a full-fledged Korean, immigrated to the US after elementary school, haha.

I ask since I write/rap/freestyle myself. I actually learned English from rapping; it allowed me to get rid of all my accents, understand all the intricacies, etc. I'm way more comfortable with English now, but rapping in Korean is fun too.

I absolutely love King Remembered in Time, and K.R.I.T. in general. I wouldn't call it the #1 album personally, but it's been in heavy rotation since its release to this day.

Edit: The quotes didn't come out right initially.

^ Don't mind Kami, he doesn't know what he is talkin' 'bout half the time. : P

Aug 2, 2013 at 1:22 AM Post #1,865 of 3,914
Quote:
The quotes aren't coming out right for me either. Nor the subscriptions, nor PM updates.

P.S. Huge props to learning English like that. My fobbiness bows to your unparalleled aptitude.

Sadly i am still learning my engrish..... and i ain't even Korean.
triportsad.gif

Aug 2, 2013 at 1:30 AM Post #1,868 of 3,914
Quote:

You have to be careful though cuz hip hop heads can be elitist fracks as well, or underground hip hop heads saying and feeling all superior cuz they only listen to dusty @ss underground sh!Ts and dismiss ALL mainstream acts. See that is why i am immune from this crap CUZ Korean Hip Hop is just TOOO godly and reign supreme over ALL music, there is no rival meng!!!
tongue.gif

That better not be directed at me

Like i said above it's an easy scapegoat for society to blame it's ills on. Just look at the original "rap sucks" thread, tons of ig'nant people be posting the same stupid comments over and over again on how they hate rap cuz is "not musical" or it's not even music, etc. LoL   I mean ALL musical genres has VERY similar attributes, you get instruments playing in the background just like "beats" in hip hop tracks, then you get the vocalist singing over those instruments same thing an emcee would do over a beat. It is just a different type of presentation so most if not all musical genres follow this exact formula. Kinda funny that music is suppose to bring people together but peoples often use their personal biases and preferences for division instead.  Hmmm this kinda reminds me of peoples' fan boism/ fanaticism of certain brands and will attack others cuz they have something negative to say about the beloved brand. haha JVC CNT FTW!!!

Exact reason why I participated in that thread, to expose the ignorant/racists(trayvon-martin-killer types) people around

Quote:

Em' sucks!!! Just saying. : P

ummm no

Quote:

P.S. Huge props to learning English like that. My fobbiness bows to your unparalleled aptitude.

What kind of fob uses those words???

oh cool, I was a textcee way back but on hiatus now due to Uni. Rapping and hip-hop in general helped me in english as well in so many ways and probably expanded my knowledge of the world more than I expected. I had monthly magazine subscriptions to practice reading, learned to do research in trying to decipher some lyrics, learned to expand vocab to make sicker wordplay (my specialty back then). Socially, it thought me about different lives people have, ideals, beliefs, right, wrong, teachings, wisdom and appreciation of where I am right now. Honestly, it paid off for my current literacy and view on the world.

Aug 2, 2013 at 1:41 AM Post #1,869 of 3,914
Quote:

One with a really large pocket thesaurus. 

Quote:
     hmmmmmmm................................... let me think.. NOPE!!!

Why what made you go Amish for so long, poor thing.
rolleyes.gif

Hurtful, real hurtful...

Nah, it was just a little family thing. Repeated this line way too much today, so will just keep it at that.

Aug 2, 2013 at 2:00 AM Post #1,870 of 3,914
Quote:
That better not be directed at me

Nah i was talking 'bout myself.
happy_face1.gif

... but at least you were self aware and busted yourself out. hoho

Quote:
Exact reason why I participated in that thread, to expose the ignorant/racists(trayvon-martin-killer types) people around

Zimmerman don't even look white fool, what out for that media play/spin. Instigating mofos.

Quote:

Hmmm yes has-beens just like Jay-Z, Kanye, etc. Wayyy overrated for their own good. I get this feeling they are laughing to the banks at all the fools that think they are still hot stuff (which is the majority of the mainstream that worship them). Jays laugh says it all. : P  Money too easy for them nursery pop rhymes about how great they are. 

Quote:

He's a dumb fob that's what.
tongue.gif

Quote:
oh cool, I was a textcee way back but on hiatus now due to Uni. Rapping and hip-hop in general helped me in english as well in so many ways and probably expanded my knowledge of the world more than I expected. I had monthly magazine subscriptions to practice reading, learned to do research in trying to decipher some lyrics, learned to expand vocab to make sicker wordplay (my specialty back then). Socially, it thought me about different lives people have, ideals, beliefs, right, wrong, teachings, wisdom and appreciation of where I am right now. Honestly, it paid off for my current literacy and view on the world.

.... blah ... blah ...blah ... blah.  Kami did anyone tell you you're the most amazing??? Shoot i keep calling you Kami and it seems to have gotten your ego boasted wayyy too high. HE HE HE

Quote:
Hurtful, real hurtful...

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to hide) Nah, it was just a little family thing. Repeated this line way too much today, so will just keep it at that.

You know what they say hurt is love and love is hurt, there is no escape meng.

Coolios thank god it wasn't major drama or something cuz stupid drama queen winks made it seem like some major sh!T went down. haha

Aug 2, 2013 at 2:15 AM Post #1,871 of 3,914
Quote:
.... blah ... blah ...blah ... blah.  Kami did anyone tell you you're the most amazing??? Shoot i keep calling you Kami and it seems to have gotten your ego boasted wayyy too high. HE HE HE

You know what they say hurt is love and love is hurt, there is no escape meng.

Coolios thank god it wasn't major drama or something cuz stupid drama queen winks made it seem like some major sh!T went down. haha

Easy fix - from now on just call me super-guru-kami-sama.

??? Did winks go on with the pineapple-Hostess conspiracy again? Because if they did tried to kidnap me they should've done a better job.

I'm probably missing the point of master troll's rant completely but here goes - downtempo to the max.

Aug 2, 2013 at 2:30 AM Post #1,872 of 3,914
Quote:
Easy fix - from now on just call me super-guru-kami-sama.

??? Did winks go on with the pineapple-Hostess conspiracy again? Because if they did tried to kidnap me they should've done a better job.

I'm probably missing the point of master troll's rant completely but here goes - downtempo to the max.

Nah he posted this on your wall:
wink wrote - 6/7/13 at 5:47am
[img]http://cdn.head-fi.org/e/e5/50x50px-ZC-e5bcb1fe_maniac.jpeg[/img]
Come back, TwinQy.....
All is forgiven.
Warren is a mod.

SO i thought some major sh!T went down, and i asked Spamasama, but as usual he was clueless. haha

Nah you haven't earned that tittle yet, not even close. Maybe to those noobs in that help thread, but it looks like your only business of operation has been shut down by the big birdie. : P

Dooooood LEARN ENGRISH YOU FOB, i need them bangerz. How many times i gots to say it.

Aug 2, 2013 at 2:35 AM Post #1,873 of 3,914
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nah he posted this on your wall:
wink wrote - 6/7/13 at 5:47am
[img]http://cdn.head-fi.org/e/e5/50x50px-ZC-e5bcb1fe_maniac.jpeg[/img]
Come back, TwinQy.....
All is forgiven.
Warren is a mod.

SO i thought some major sh!T went down, and i asked Spamasama, but as usual he was clueless. haha

Nah you haven't earned that tittle yet, not even close. Maybe to those noobs in that help thread, but it looks like your only business of operation has been shut down by the big birdie. : P

Dooooood LEARN ENGRISH YOU FOB, i need them bangerz. How many times i gots to say it.

What sort of loser reads other people's walls?

Spamda had finally escaped the grasp of this site as well (I know he was really wanted to cut down on the H-F addiction, maybe that trip worked?)

Very happy about that, been wanting the separate thread ever since it was brought up by a post Currawong made. Great to see it come to fruition.
Although it'd be even better if people would listen - 30 empty threads asking for advice on the portable subforum today alone. But I guess we're all just different peas in different dusty pods.

Get set - top 100 MVs coming up (found the old post I was hacking away at) TBA.

Aug 2, 2013 at 2:48 AM Post #1,874 of 3,914
Quote:
What sort of loser reads other people's walls?

Spamda had finally escaped the grasp of this site as well (I know he was really wanted to cut down on the H-F addiction, maybe that trip worked?)

Very happy about that, been wanting the separate thread ever since it was brought up by a post Currawong made. Great to see it come to fruition.
Although it'd be even better if people would listen - 30 empty threads asking for advice on the portable subforum today alone. But I guess we're all just different peas in different dusty pods.

Get set - top 100 MVs coming up (found the old post I was hacking away at) TBA.

The same ones that writes on them???

Yeah he seems to be laying low of late, he don't even own no damn gears so i don't really see where his head-fi addiction is coming from tbh. Trying to reach my end game here, so i got an excuse for my addiction. : P

Sure sure, i will believe it when i see it. Wasn't it suppose to be an epic 200+ vid post or something.
rolleyes.gif

Aug 2, 2013 at 2:49 AM Post #1,875 of 3,914
Quote:
Nah i was talking 'bout myself. 
happy_face1.gif

Zimmerman don't even look white fool, what out for that media play/spin. Instigating mofos.

Hmmm yes has-beens just like Jay-Z, Kanye, etc. Wayyy overrated for their own good. I get this feeling they are laughing to the banks at all the fools that think they are still hot stuff (which is the majority of the mainstream that worship them). Jays laugh says it all. : P  Money too easy for them nursery pop rhymes about how great they are. 

Pshh you is k-ster with your koreo hip-hop

You don't have to be white to be racist.

Em, did not really much in comparison to the ones you mentioned

TwinQY posts 6 vids and you still ask for something else??? You is so spoiled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back