W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Apr 25, 2013 at 11:08 PM Post #1,412 of 3,914
didn't know who logic was till i seen him on the xxl freshman cover

He's decent. 

Apr 25, 2013 at 11:19 PM Post #1,413 of 3,914
Quote:
This is what I've been listening to recently. He kind of reminds me of eminem. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPHHudm0NTY

^ yeppp he is like a Brack Em which is why i don't really dig him that much. He is not a bad emcee but just not my cup of tea. Don't like to listen to that dark satanic type of murder, horror raps, etc. But that is just me...........

Quote:

He's decent. 

Yeah his 1st two mixtapes were pretty good, but the last one was kind meh, this upcoming new one seems like it has lots of potential.

That track is a bit too chill/ cool outish, i need  them hype songs meng. BRING DAT HEAT!!! LoL

Apr 26, 2013 at 4:02 AM Post #1,416 of 3,914
Quote:
^ yeppp he is like a Brack Em which is why i don't really dig him that much. He is not a bad emcee but just not my cup of tea. Don't like to listen to that dark satanic type of murder, horror raps, etc. But that is just me...........

Hopsin is no eminem at all lol, you can take em for either for his serious emo stuff, stupid humour or extreme lyricism. At the most, hospin has em's humour in his music but not the lyricism which can easily make em' one of the greatest. Hopsin is closer to De La but with a a darker tone.

Quote:
hmmmm pretty good, esp the beat. This one is not bad.

Edit: Also a pretty nice track. QuEST – The Feel Right (Prod. A.I.(ICE)

https://soundcloud.com/yesiamquest/09-the-feel-right-prod-a-i-ice

good job, level 1

Quote:

He's decent. 

Oh man if only roc could use more midtempo beats, he'd be golden. Have you tried fred the godson and chick raw yet?

Apr 27, 2013 at 1:06 AM Post #1,420 of 3,914
Just the boxhead, I pretty much grew up hip-hop but just from juice crew to now, I don't know much before that

Fred is cool

Didn't think you guys would like that "type" of rap

Apr 27, 2013 at 3:16 AM Post #1,422 of 3,914
^ alright based on ya'll posted i think you will find these to be similar to your taste........

..... this one has that west gangsta' coasting vibe to the beat, love this track.

.... man if you want some funky, trippy strange sounding stuff Von is the dood. This beat is literally nuts.

.... this one is more basic with it but the beat is nice. 

edit: This VJ track is pretty nice, beat by psycoban is ill.

..... crazy @ss blend here.

....... here is the original.
biggrin.gif

Apr 27, 2013 at 5:24 PM Post #1,423 of 3,914
Quote:

Yeah his 1st two mixtapes were pretty good, but the last one was kind meh, this upcoming new one seems like it has lots of potential.

That track is a bit too chill/ cool outish, i need  them hype songs meng. BRING DAT HEAT!!! LoL

His freestyle on TimWestwood was so good. Can't wait for his album to drop to, he has 100% creative control with No I.D as the exec producer. 
biggrin.gif

Apr 27, 2013 at 5:38 PM Post #1,425 of 3,914
OMG OMG OMG!!! DAYUM!!! Logic on some No I.D. sh!Ts is gonna destroy!!! Can't wait HYPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"On April 15, 2013 it was announced that Logic had signed with Def Jam Recordings and that No I.D. will be executive producing his debut album.[15] Logic would speak of the signing saying, "I'm excited to take this next step in my career. It's incredible for Def Jam [Records] and Visionary Music Group to work together and the opportunity to collaborate with a living legend like No I.D. is priceless. I'm very humbled to be apart of the most iconic hip hop label of all time."[16] On April 23 he premiered the first song off Welcome to Forever, "Nasty" which was produced by Don Cannon.[17] Following his fourth mixtapes release, starting May 14, 2013 Logic will begin his "Welcome To Forever" Tour, which will last two months.[18] "

Didn't know he signed with Def Jam as well, not sure if this is a good thing or not. haha Just hope he doesn't do a Big K.R.I.T on us but with No I.D. on that production I don't think it can be anything less than amazing. Thanks for the great news meng!!!
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back