W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Mar 23, 2014 at 3:57 AM Post #3,271 of 3,914
^ Welp isn't the Shure house sound infamous for their rolled off treble??? I mean there has to be extension pretty high up, yet still able to maintain full composure with some added touch of sparkle as well. At least that's the sign of a great quality treble to me, cuz there can't be any harshness/ overly-artificial brightness, nor and sibilance but yet it needs to be well extended and sparkly. 

Depends on which Shure house sound you speak of. Only rolled off treble I've experienced from sure is from their IEMs (I've owned the SE215 and SE535)...

And that treble you describe? Its exactly the kind of treble I desire. Hmmm.... sounds like that 1540 treble to me.... :p

... with Alpha pads that is...

Mar 23, 2014 at 4:03 AM Post #3,272 of 3,914
Depends on which Shure house sound you speak of. Only rolled off treble I've experienced from sure is from their IEMs (I've owned the SE215 and SE535)...

And that treble you describe? Its exactly the kind of treble I desire. Hmmm.... sounds like that 1540 treble to me....
tongue.gif

^ Welp congrats then, now we can join in our............

beerchug.gif
............ YUM MEAT WITH BEER!!!

Mar 23, 2014 at 5:09 PM Post #3,274 of 3,914
  I suggested those to you way back, why do you have 2?

sit back, relax and get your zen on with that song

^ Two different tuning.

One is mo' bass/ note/ texture heavy, while the other one is mo' airy/ brighter/ with more sparkle.
basshead.gif

Both share similarities yet different enough to present the music in a nuanced way.

.... Unfff!!!

Mar 23, 2014 at 5:17 PM Post #3,275 of 3,914
  ^ Two different tuning.

One is mo' bass/ note/ texture heavy, while the other one is mo' airy/ brighter/ with more sparkle.
basshead.gif

Both share similarities yet different enough to present the music in a nuanced way.

And I'm happy to say that I also have one of those Nf'd (aka "Nickerfied") wonders.  Been told it's the latter, which I believe might be the case. Pretty natural sounding, yet musical beasts (aka awesome!).

Mar 23, 2014 at 5:22 PM Post #3,276 of 3,914

And I'm happy to say that I also have one of those Nf'd (aka "Nickerfied") wonders.  Been told it's the latter, which I believe might be the case. Pretty natural sounding, yet musical beasts (aka awesome!).

^ Yeppp but i think you will LOVE the slightly more laid back mod with better bass notes/ texture. There just slight less treble energy/ brightness, slightly less sparkle but man oh man does it sound BOMBASTIC!!!
L3000.gif

Makes for less fatiguing listening esp. for long sessions. I love them both to death already tbh, but gots to send one set back cuz i heard some minor problems in the right driver. Already too attached to them to depart from them. LMAO
triportsad.gif

Dem nickerfied wonders ain't no joke. haha

Mar 23, 2014 at 5:43 PM Post #3,277 of 3,914
I just throw on the bass boost switch on either the C&C BH or the E12, and the bass is pretty much perfect. And the highs aren't fatiguing to me at all, yet still are detailed and sparkly. I wonder if mine are tuned somwhere in between your two sets? Either way, awesomness abounds :)

Mar 23, 2014 at 5:55 PM Post #3,278 of 3,914
  I just throw on the bass boost switch on either the C&C BH or the E12, and the bass is pretty much perfect. And the highs aren't fatiguing to me at all, yet still are detailed and sparkly. I wonder if mine are tuned somwhere in between your two sets? Either way, awesomness abounds :)

^ Nah it's not fatiguing per se but it's just slightly brighter/ clearer with more sparkle which can lead to more fatigue for longggg listening sessions. These are not harsh/ overly bright, nor sibilant whatsoever. Crazy nice extension without the crazy ear bleeding treble like many cans tend to have. :)

Mar 23, 2014 at 9:13 PM Post #3,279 of 3,914
  ^ Two different tuning.

basshead.gif

.... Unfff!!!

there is something called an Equalizer...

Mar 24, 2014 at 2:45 AM Post #3,281 of 3,914
yo, you don't want none of this gangster

Act like you want it

load em up

Shoot 'em In Tha Head

kiss your ass goodbye

respect my gangsta

I'm built for this

I never use EQ but would use it to test what slight emphasis people talk about is like on my headphones

Mar 24, 2014 at 3:07 AM Post #3,282 of 3,914
  yo, you don't want none of this gangster

I never use EQ but would use it to test what slight emphasis people talk about is like on my headphones

^
Poser!!! FAKE!!! Wannabe!!!
.... gets the brutal treatment.
.... but but dat cyclops gif was just too GODLY!!! THAT'S WHATS UP BOI!!!
beerchug.gif

Mar 25, 2014 at 3:04 AM Post #3,284 of 3,914
cant access that for some reason, headfi needs step its game up and implement soundclick already

is it this thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back