Vsonic VSD2 / VSD2S and AN16 Impressions Thread
Apr 6, 2015 at 3:44 PM Post #16 of 204
  We should start a new thread...

"What will you say when people ask you what "16" means or why is there a "16" there?

I'll just say I got them for my sweet 16 :)

oooohh...mine are also SHIPPED!

"I like my earphones like I like my women; 16, black, and dirt cheap."

Apr 6, 2015 at 5:53 PM Post #18 of 204

That awkward moment when you accidently post something super racist and offensive... xD

Apr 6, 2015 at 7:13 PM Post #19 of 204

Cool, i just checked and mine was shipped too =) AWESOME. To Portugal i think it takes 3 weeks. Damn. The wait begins.

The wait began weeks ago when the preorder special was announced. This is just the latest stage of the wait. :wink:

That awkward moment when you accidently post something super racist and offensive... xD

All good non-Seinfeldian comedy is offensive.

Apr 9, 2015 at 11:17 AM Post #22 of 204
I'm terrible at impressions.

I mainly listen to metal. I feel that the an16 is almost comparable to my im70s. I'm using a dx90 with it now.

The only issue for me are the cables. I'm terrible with cables and I feel like I'm going to snap them anytime /:

Apr 9, 2015 at 12:06 PM Post #23 of 204

I mainly listen to metal. I feel that the an16 is almost comparable to my im70s. I'm using a dx90 with it now.

The only issue for me are the cables. I'm terrible with cables and I feel like I'm going to snap them anytime /:

hows the VSD2S sound with DX90, ootb?....and both sound different?.....hope you shd be ok with AN16 cable to the thinner VSD2S cable.....
wink.gif

Apr 9, 2015 at 3:34 PM Post #26 of 204

That's a good thing i guess. Are they bass heavy? Bloated bass??

Apr 10, 2015 at 5:59 AM Post #30 of 204
If you opened the VSD2S, how both sound each other? out of the box,to ur ears....

I won't be the best on describing impressions but I'll try.
I'd consider the AN16 neutral. VSD2S sounds thinner/colder. Both seem to have that Vsonic signature spike in the sibilance region, more so on the VSD2S. These are based on just a few minutes listening to each out of the box. I'm using my X3 1st gen.

Actually, I feel like I only want to listen to those AN16's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back