VSONIC VC02 Thread
Mar 23, 2013 at 10:12 AM Post #616 of 791
hey guys,which set of tips that came with the VC02 is more similar to those sony hybrids you all talk about?or may i guess i can find some of them on ebay.

Mar 23, 2013 at 4:33 PM Post #617 of 791
The multi-colored tips are the hybrid type - they are similar to the Sony hybrids .... I like the tips that came with my VC02's - and they give you a whole bunch of them - I ended up with twice as many since my first pair of VC02's had a bad channel, I shipped back only the defective headphone and they sent me a new retail package with another set of tips....

Mar 24, 2013 at 1:25 AM Post #618 of 791
Anyone else noticing that the drivers detach a bit too easily? The wire got caught on something while I was getting up and yanked the wire out leaving the detached right driver still stuck in my ear. Other than that, these are an awesome pair of earphones. 
size]

Mar 24, 2013 at 7:22 AM Post #620 of 791
Quote:
Some head-fiers have had issues with the drivers detaching easily. I've been lucky with my pair, no issues so far.   

Mine actually has a rotating socket on the left side. Feels like any day it will just pull apart and I'll get to see the driver
redface.gif

Mar 24, 2013 at 5:36 PM Post #622 of 791
oh yeh,i see.that's nice to know they are quite compatible,so i can ear for myself which is the better combo,especially sound-isolation-wise.
now is gonna be just a patience play ,about 30\45 days until the earphones comes to my home,haha.nice picture btw.

I bought an AKG K324p from Singapore. From shipping date, it took 13 days to arrive at Curitiba, and 6 more days to be delivered in Rio.

Mar 25, 2013 at 10:09 AM Post #624 of 791
Quote:
I bought an AKG K324p from Singapore. From shipping date, it took 13 days to arrive at Curitiba, and 6 more days to be delivered in Rio.

well,you have been lucky indeeed,haha,just 13 days,the only time i received imported products in such a short time was with my notebook replacement keyboard,from China.Falou!

Mar 25, 2013 at 7:17 PM Post #626 of 791
Quote:
Oh mine arrived. So what are the best tips to use with the VC02? The black ones (double and single flange) or multi-coloured (Sony clones?)

Depends on your ear canal. I use the medium sized black silicone tips.
The colored hybrids aren't Sony clones at all. More narrow bore width; less length too.

Mar 25, 2013 at 7:23 PM Post #627 of 791
Any apparent sound quality differences? I'm using the blue single flange for now.

First impressions are very positive! These definitely sound like a $100 set and nothing is recessed.

Mar 25, 2013 at 10:55 PM Post #628 of 791
Verdict on the tips so far is I prefer the black ones (non multi-coloured). I think the multi-coloured, while enhancing bass to a pleasing effect, also reduces the treble presence/extension. I think the VC02 are treble tilted, so I don't want to take that away from them. I'll do more A/B though :)

Mar 26, 2013 at 9:05 PM Post #630 of 791
Hi guys. I just received my set after 5 days ordering from ebay seller - bigbargainseller.

Earpieces go in much more then my CX880i (would take a few days to get used  too) and seems likes my new earpiece is letting
me know about new instruments in my music. The bass for the CX880i muffles my music
too much.Also the VC02's volume is lower by a tad compared to the CX880i. 

Clean and good sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back