VSONIC VC02 Thread
Mar 20, 2013 at 12:01 AM Post #587 of 791
well the vc02 seems to come with a lot of tips,i wonder if i can possibly use even some ety's triflanges or shure olives,the latter work very good with my HF5.Now i never had a chance to try the monster gel tips or the sony hybrids,they get my curiosity.

Mar 21, 2013 at 3:42 AM Post #591 of 791
Quote:
well the vc02 seems to come with a lot of tips,i wonder if i can possibly use even some ety's triflanges or shure olives,the latter work very good with my HF5.Now i never had a chance to try the monster gel tips or the sony hybrids,they get my curiosity.

THe ety tips fit (check my pic....vc02 with ety tri-flange tips) they give an awesome fit...makes them look cool too... but, in my opinion, muddles the sound a little bit... .i use the stock dual flange..

Mar 21, 2013 at 8:54 AM Post #592 of 791
oh yeh,i see.that's nice to know they are quite compatible,so i can ear for myself which is the better combo,especially sound-isolation-wise.
now is gonna be just a patience play ,about 30\45 days until the earphones comes to my home,haha.nice picture btw.

Mar 21, 2013 at 10:11 AM Post #593 of 791
Quote:
oh yeh,i see.that's nice to know they are quite compatible,so i can ear for myself which is the better combo,especially sound-isolation-wise.
now is gonna be just a patience play ,about 30\45 days until the earphones comes to my home,haha.nice picture btw.

In terms of isolation? Awesome... .it actually sounds good.. .wow.. .45 days is a long time to wait...i got mine one day after making the deal...maybe cuz i am in asia.. .but sound is universal bro.. .you'll love it, .. .i tried the comply t-100s with them too... .as long as u get a deep good seal,you'll be fine... thanks for liking the pic though...i do that too at times...

Mar 21, 2013 at 2:50 PM Post #594 of 791
Just got this IEM and HOLY **** these are amazing. Went from sennheiser cx-300 and vc02 totaly slay these. Im just in love of the sound quality and specially the high which I never experienced through cx-300 this way. Just WOW!!! Music so much better1!! :D

Mar 21, 2013 at 7:14 PM Post #596 of 791
Quote:
Just got this IEM and HOLY **** these are amazing. Went from sennheiser cx-300 and vc02 totaly slay these. Im just in love of the sound quality and specially the high which I never experienced through cx-300 this way. Just WOW!!! Music so much better1!! :D

beerchug.gif

Mar 22, 2013 at 9:30 AM Post #598 of 791
After 3 days with these, I have to say they remind me of the XBA-3. Less bass, cleaner, but not as articulating. Deep insertion is a must or they will start to sound like cheap buds. Also I can't listen to them without an amp. Much better with an amp. Not good for low volume listening(which is something I prefer), I find myself turning up the volume most of the time.

Mar 22, 2013 at 9:51 AM Post #599 of 791
Quote:
After 3 days with these, I have to say they remind me of the XBA-3. Less bass, cleaner, but not as articulating. Deep insertion is a must or they will start to sound like cheap buds. Also I can't listen to them without an amp. Much better with an amp. Not good for low volume listening(which is something I prefer), I find myself turning up the volume most of the time.

What's your source? I used to drive my VC02 from a modded Sony Xperia Sola.. . It was pretty weak sounding.. now, I am driving the VC02 from a RoCoo P and a Clip+ (Rockbox v3.13).. . They work well unamped on the Clip.. . RoCoo P, really no need for an amp.. . I think it's your source cuz my VC02 is just awesome on the Clip+...

Mar 22, 2013 at 10:19 AM Post #600 of 791
What's your source? I used to drive my VC02 from a modded Sony Xperia Sola.. . It was pretty weak sounding.. now, I am driving the VC02 from a RoCoo P and a Clip+ (Rockbox v3.13).. . They work well unamped on the Clip.. . RoCoo P, really no need for an amp.. . I think it's your source cuz my VC02 is just awesome on the Clip+...

iphone 4. the vc02s sounds... "restrained" when directly connected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back