VSONIC VC02 Thread
Jan 29, 2013 at 11:51 AM Post #361 of 791
Hey guys, sorry for the complaint yesterday ^^;; I had my equalizer set with the mids way high, which caused distortion in the mids and treble. My vc02's now sound wonderful! d(^.^)b

Jan 29, 2013 at 4:08 PM Post #366 of 791
i have a 200 dollar budget and vsonic seems to be amazing bang for buck. It's just whether the vc1000 can push out adequate bass for trance :) that being said,would the vc02 be any good for trance?

Jan 29, 2013 at 8:20 PM Post #368 of 791
Quote:
anyone have durability problems with their vc02? also,should i buy the vc02 or wait of for the vc1000?

Same question. I accidentally plugged it in incompletely and got very loud humming on it (just loud, not deafeningly so). Will this mess up the drivers?

Jan 29, 2013 at 10:17 PM Post #370 of 791
Quote:
For bass , get the gr07 bass edition which is $179 free shipping on ebay from barginbinonline...and everyone I ordered the r02 classic edition today can't wait to compare the to the vc02.

The GR07 bass edition would probably put out the most bass in the Vsonic line up, although I've never heard it. GR02 have pretty good bass, but I'm sure it wouldn't be as good or clean as the GR07 bass edition.

Jan 29, 2013 at 10:44 PM Post #372 of 791
Quote:
I'm sure the drivers are ok. Do you hear any distortion while playing your tunes at normal volume right now? If it sounds ok, I'm sure you didn't do any damage. 

Could be the fear, uncertainty and doubt working right now, but I THINK that there's a slight loss of depth overall. It could also be the atrociously mastered crap I am listening to right now, or the fact that I just came from a SR80i.

EDIT: a tip (pun totally intended) for those using stock biflanges. I soaked them in tap water mixed with a bit of hand soap (Palmolive Lavender :D) for a minute or so, churning them around. I then poured it out and soaked them in warm water with no soap, making sure the water reaches every bit of the tip, inverting it. I then put them over running tap water to remove any residual soapy water. Then I put the tips over a hair dryer, leaving them out for a bit. Tedious and quite possibly redundant (unless the process is like the frying chips/fries perfectly, as taught by Heston Blumenthal :p), but an interesting experiment spawned from wanting to clean my tips. Now they smell nice, are softer and easier to get a good seal and insert. The jury is still out on the presence of any subjective changes, but comfort is much greater now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back