VSONIC VC02 Thread
Jan 29, 2013 at 3:22 AM Post #350 of 791
Also found out that its going to have 2 drivers in it :0.......can't wait....and the best r02 is already on sell its called the classic edition ...you can get it on ebay from the seller bargibinonline for $39 free shipping....I'm gonna order them in the moring...its 3 in the morning..night night. :D

Jan 29, 2013 at 3:43 AM Post #351 of 791
Quote:
I appreciate the detachable cable, but there is annoyingly noticeable amount of vibrating in the headphones with recordings that sound great in my IEM that came with my AT&T Galaxy SII. The overall SQ is improved despite such criticism. But on the whole I had much higher hopes prior to listening to these IEM's.

EDIT: unless this goes away with a "burn-in" Of course I never had to burn in the IEMs that came with my AT&T Galaxy SII.

EDIT II: To more accurately describe the "vibrating" Its like turning up the bass "too much" to the point where it starts vibrating and distorting the bass.

You reverse the polarity of your VC02's :) that might help

Jan 29, 2013 at 4:49 AM Post #355 of 791
Quote:
Also found out that its going to have 2 drivers in it :0.......can't wait....and the best r02 is already on sell its called the classic edition ...you can get it on ebay from the seller bargibinonline for $39 free shipping....I'm gonna order them in the moring...its 3 in the morning..night night.
biggrin.gif

He's a very good seller on eBay. Received my VC02's from him in 8 days.

Jan 29, 2013 at 7:18 AM Post #358 of 791
I've been following this thread since that conflict between VC02 lovers and Inks.. . I am a proud owner of the VC02. And in my opinion, burn in does have an effect. It's more open now, sound doesn't feel like it is struggling to get out. It's smoother now. Loose. Sibilance, I think, is a matter of the depth of insertion. There is more bass boom if you put the drivers in its original position, so u have 2 types of sound sigs.. . Detailed and clear and neutral vs slight boomy and muddy bass that muddies the other frequencies.. . Just my observation. As incredible as the SQ is tho, I find it a little soft for me.. . Maybe I need to buy an amp. I wish I could have an IEM that sounds like the A151 with better bass response...I love the VC02s tho. They are my go-to IEMs and they are great conversation starters and I am generous when it comes to audition requests. Makes me feel likd a proud dad when people audition my Lil Beast and I see their eyes light up.. . But lets not hype it too much cuz VOnic might bump the price up. I have the CC51 and Brainwavz M3. The VC02 craps on them. In my opinion. My A151s area a close second tho.. .I still am a single BA type of person.. . Ehehe.. . I'm a sucker for that weird sound sig.. . 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back