Vsonic GR07 MK 2 - Authorized dealer?
Oct 8, 2012 at 5:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

moouers

Head-Fier
I am aiming to buy the Vsonic GR07 MK2 earphones for myself, but I'm having a bit of trouble finding any information on who the authorized dealers are. From my reading, I know Lendmeurears is an authorized dealer, but every time I check their site and ebay page, the GR07 isn't in stock.

Also, I have an Amazon credit so I would prefer to buy the earphones from Amazon.com. The earphones seem to be in stock on Amazon from a merchant named GateShop, but when I contacted Vsonic support for information on whether this seller is authorized, I didn't get a response, and it's been over a week since I sent the email.

Should I wait to purchase the GR07 from an authorized dealer, or should I purchase them from GateShop/Amazon? What am I risking by doing this latter option?

Oct 8, 2012 at 5:36 PM Post #2 of 4
Quote:
I am aiming to buy the Vsonic GR07 MK2 earphones for myself, but I'm having a bit of trouble finding any information on who the authorized dealers are. From my reading, I know Lendmeurears is an authorized dealer, but every time I check their site and ebay page, the GR07 isn't in stock.

Also, I have an Amazon credit so I would prefer to buy the earphones from Amazon.com. The earphones seem to be in stock on Amazon from a merchant named GateShop, but when I contacted Vsonic support for information on whether this seller is authorized, I didn't get a response, and it's been over a week since I sent the email.

Should I wait to purchase the GR07 from an authorized dealer, or should I purchase them from GateShop/Amazon? What am I risking by doing this latter option?

I got mine from gateshop. I've spoken with them several times, and they will honor the warranty. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back