VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions
Nov 4, 2012 at 3:51 PM Post #16 of 2,697
lendmeurears has a the GR07 mk2 + free GR04

if you are looking for GR07 bass + free GR04 then i dont know about that

Nov 4, 2012 at 5:31 PM Post #18 of 2,697
I am looking for GR07 bass with or without free GR04, can someone in this thread please give link for best price from an [size=11pt]Authentic[/size] seller

Nov 4, 2012 at 7:58 PM Post #20 of 2,697
Quote:
Quote:
I am looking for GR07 bass with or without free GR04, can someone in this thread please give link for best price from an [size=11pt]Authentic[/size] seller

The only place online I found them so far was on eBay, from chinese sellers...

Thanks, I will keep watching Lendmeurears site as few others suggested waiting for Lendmeurears get them in stock.

Nov 5, 2012 at 5:39 AM Post #21 of 2,697
Quote:
Thanks, I will keep watching Lendmeurears site as few others suggested waiting for Lendmeurears get them in stock.

Yes, that's a good idea, as they're the prime VSONIC online seller outside of China. It's a bit strange why they haven't got them for sale yet...

Nov 5, 2012 at 5:42 AM Post #22 of 2,697
Quote:
i either missed it or am too lazy too search it, but where you got the 07+04 deal?

I got the GR07+GR04 deal from a VSonic pre-order promotion. The promotion was aimed at the Chinese market AFAIK, and was found at the VSonic official shop of Taobao, which is basically the Chinese equivalent of eBay.

IMO the GR04 isn't really worth it, mines really haven't got much listening time after all. You'd probably end up listening to the GR07 Bass 99% of the time if you got the bundle like me anyways.

Nov 5, 2012 at 12:46 PM Post #23 of 2,697
Quote:
Quote:
i either missed it or am too lazy too search it, but where you got the 07+04 deal?

I got the GR07+GR04 deal from a VSonic pre-order promotion. The promotion was aimed at the Chinese market AFAIK, and was found at the VSonic official shop of Taobao, which is basically the Chinese equivalent of eBay.

IMO the GR04 isn't really worth it, mines really haven't got much listening time after all. You'd probably end up listening to the GR07 Bass 99% of the time if you got the bundle like me anyways.

[size=10pt]Hmm, Interesting....can you please share the link where you got them[/size]

Nov 13, 2012 at 11:14 AM Post #29 of 2,697
Quote:
That's probably Azathoth. He already posted his impressions on our local forum. I was looking for more comparisons from other members...

No, it was another member. I've been waiting a long time for his comparison too, but it seems that he forgot to post it back here too...

Nov 14, 2012 at 4:26 PM Post #30 of 2,697
Here is the comparison between the different GR07 models by Azathoth.
http://www.headphiles.org/index.php/topic,2815.0/nowap.html

The bass edition review is brief but I have to agree with his conclusion. I have no experience with headphones over $60. The GR07 MK2 was the first IEM I've ever bought. They lived up to their reputation in terms of clarity and balance but personally I could've used a little more bass. I recently bought the GR07 Bass and the bass is much more present. It has more body and it feels more forward and in your face. After listening to the bass edition the MK2 sounds flat and boring to my earrs whereas the Bass edition makes me want to headbang.  However, I don't find the Bass edition to be as clear as the MK2. The bass reaches a bit into the mids and sometimes the bass is so present that other instruments feel like they're slightly lost in the mix. Hopefully somebody with a more experienced ear can provide a more detailed explanation on the differences between the two IEMS. Personally, I love the GR07 Bass and I am very happy I bought them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back