VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions
Mar 5, 2015 at 2:21 PM Post #2,508 of 2,697
My original GR07 lasted for over 2 years as my DD!! But the left side ripped or broke or something so I ordered these.

I'm disappointed by the enormous box which basically contained NOTHING compared to the original GR07 which had a ton of tips. Also the coloured tips are too much eye candy imo.

Sound wise, I'm happy because I always wanted more bass from my GR07 and these did just that without changing the sound too much. The bass is more "in your face"? 

Mar 6, 2015 at 3:39 AM Post #2,516 of 2,697
So I returned to these after having a pair of Aurisonics Rockets for a few months.

I must say, I forgot how much I love these. They are broken at the jack, which I've temporarily fixed with a rubber band and will send to BTG Audio, but man do these give an exquisite listening experience!

They do stress/tire my ears more than the Rockets, but they are lovely to listen to. I missed that bass... just right, not too much, not too little. 

Mar 21, 2015 at 11:43 AM Post #2,518 of 2,697
I've got a pair on loaner tour... and used to own regular version MkII a while back. I'm surprised all over again how solid an earphone this is. I can certainly hear that extra bass foundation in the mix with their house sound signature. I may have to pick up a pair as a keeper IEM. It's more than enjoyable coming right off of listening to some much more high end company.

Mar 21, 2015 at 7:32 PM Post #2,519 of 2,697
  I've got a pair on loaner tour... and used to own regular version MkII a while back. I'm surprised all over again how solid an earphone this is. I can certainly hear that extra bass foundation in the mix with their house sound signature. I may have to pick up a pair as a keeper IEM. It's more than enjoyable coming right off of listening to some much more high end company.

How is the bass compared to the K10?

Mar 21, 2015 at 10:55 PM Post #2,520 of 2,697
  How is the bass compared to the K10?

It's denser and heavier... a bit more overhang. Definitely more 'dynamic driver' character. The K10U extends almost as low, but is much quicker.... starts & stops on a dime by comparison. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back