VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions
Apr 14, 2014 at 5:53 PM Post #2,177 of 2,697
Guys that have gr07 bass or any other types of gr07 varient please burn in your earphones in properly......they need to be burned in with heavy bass music for 300+ at 90-100% volume to reach their full potential....the drivers are described as being as strong as titanium, which is very strong.
good luck and enjoy :)

It would be better just to use white noise. You can totally alter a headphones sound signature by playing music that isn't balanced. (or at least im my experiences)

Apr 17, 2014 at 3:39 PM Post #2,178 of 2,697
I just got mine yesterday. Yes it was sibilant a bit on my dap, but when i plugged it into m desktop combo it sounded holy crap amazing and no sibilance at ALL. But I will use it mainly with my dap so that burn in period is gonna take some time. I just want to ask
WHAT ARE SOME REALLY GOOD PORTABLE AMP PAIRINGS?
VERY SYNERGETIC ya know the works...
Help me out guys!
Thanks

Apr 18, 2014 at 11:02 AM Post #2,179 of 2,697
I just got mine yesterday. Yes it was sibilant a bit on my dap, but when i plugged it into m desktop combo it sounded holy crap amazing and no sibilance at ALL. But I will use it mainly with my dap so that burn in period is gonna take some time. I just want to ask
WHAT ARE SOME REALLY GOOD PORTABLE AMP PAIRINGS?
VERY SYNERGETIC ya know the works...
Help me out guys!
Thanks

I like it with the D42 amp from ibasso paired with the DX50! I have used it with the C&C bh2 which I liked as well. I've had these GR07-be for well over a year and they work great and still sound awesome.

Apr 18, 2014 at 11:54 AM Post #2,180 of 2,697
On lendmeurears.com, I tried to pre-order the GR07 BE (150 SGD) and use coupon LMUECUST. However, the coupon didn't work. The error message said "Minimum order total for this coupon is SGD 1.00" Can anyone confirm this? 150 SGD is a fair price, but who doesn't want to save a few bucks right?

Apr 18, 2014 at 12:28 PM Post #2,181 of 2,697
  On lendmeurears.com, I tried to pre-order the GR07 BE (150 SGD) and use coupon LMUECUST. However, the coupon didn't work. The error message said "Minimum order total for this coupon is SGD 1.00" Can anyone confirm this? 150 SGD is a fair price, but who doesn't want to save a few bucks right?

You should contact lendmeurears. I've had the same problem when I couldn't order the GR07 BE with their Black Friday coupon. I let them know it's not working and they simply lowered the retail price for the day.

Apr 21, 2014 at 3:31 AM Post #2,182 of 2,697
Hi everyone!
My gr07be left earbud just stopped working today (like something wrong with the cord) and for it to produce sound I have to move around the cable. I am going to send it back for replacement/fixing as it is still under warranty from an authorized seller, but will Vsonic replace it with another be (or fix it?) or will they send me a Classic (Im not sure if they are that supportive of their old gr07 lines after the classic was released)?
If that is so, it would make me a bit disappointed because I love the be and ive heard the classic is more treble heavy.

Apr 21, 2014 at 6:05 AM Post #2,183 of 2,697
Hi everyone!
My gr07be left earbud just stopped working today (like something wrong with the cord) and for it to produce sound I have to move around the cable. I am going to send it back for replacement/fixing as it is still under warranty from an authorized seller, but will Vsonic replace it with another be (or fix it?) or will they send me a Classic (Im not sure if they are that supportive of their old gr07 lines after the classic was released)?
If that is so, it would make me a bit disappointed because I love the be and ive heard the classic is more treble heavy.

Vsonic is producing the BE again. So you should be able to get a replacement.

Apr 22, 2014 at 3:30 AM Post #2,184 of 2,697
Hi everyone!

They will send the same (BE) model as they keep some in stock always.....moreover they have the BE back in prod(ltd, not sure how many pieces)due to customer demand.

Apr 25, 2014 at 3:59 PM Post #2,185 of 2,697

Anyone get a response from them through emails?

I tried but they haven't responded. I don't really mind paying the 150 SGD but if the coupon worked that would be nice. 

Also weary to order because I feel like they don't respond to their emails very well... could wait months for them since they're on pre-order and not know what's going on if theyre bad about updates.

Apr 25, 2014 at 4:26 PM Post #2,186 of 2,697
Contact them threw their Facebook page, they have a tendency of not answering in mail.. in Facebook they usually answers in a day or two.. 

Apr 29, 2014 at 11:24 AM Post #2,187 of 2,697
They got back to me through email, said the coupon doesn't work on already discounted items. Eh, that's fine, still a price I'm happy to pay.

Supposedly, lendmeurears is suppose to get the GR07be in today, the 29th (technically yesterday for them?). Updates are pretty good on the FB page so we should
be seeing them soon. 

May 7, 2014 at 4:16 PM Post #2,189 of 2,697
  Anyone could tell me how these BE compare to Soudmagic E30 in term of bass quantity ?
I guess there should be less on the BE but I keep wondering.

Just slightly less.  However, it's significantly more textured and accurate, and also goes a bit lower in frequency response.  I love both headphones...sonically they are similar, with the big advantage in clarity going to the GR07BE...and for 3-4 times the price, you'd expect that.

May 9, 2014 at 8:29 AM Post #2,190 of 2,697
Thanks for the detailed answer. My usual local shop only had the GR07 MK2. I really enjoyed each listening but also felt like they were a little bass shy for my taste.
BE seems like the logical upgrade here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back