VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions
Feb 11, 2013 at 12:33 AM Post #155 of 2,697
Quote:
Fyi I love both my fxz200 and gr07 bass ed.
biggrin.gif

Quote:
If you were going to buy the jvc fx700 for that type of money I will go for the new jvc fxz200 which you can get for $292-$350 on ebay, they are truely for basshead in search for that sub bass experience.

Thank you mochill. On amazon the fxz200 are around 250$. Ughhhh you made my decisions harder! 
size]

From your posts, it seems that you favor the fxz200 than the gr07be? I'm assuming that it is better suited to my music preference than the gr07be?

Feb 11, 2013 at 12:46 AM Post #156 of 2,697
100% for you bro, the fxz200 is the pinnical of awesome tech that jvc bought out this year, they are extremely fun, about 3 db more sub bass , foward midrange , sparkly treble. Plus I said I love both of them equally because they offer two different take on bass. Jvc being a consumer orientated bass iem which has amazing resolution and imaging for something with triple dynamic driver plus the bass on the fxz200 vibrate in your ear like nothing you ever experienced before. And the bass edition has such an organic bass response because of the biocellulose driver. If you can buy both then do it, for the price of $250 that is a steal :D. I paid $350 for the fxz200 and $180 for the bass edition. :).happy listening when you get them.

Feb 11, 2013 at 11:41 AM Post #157 of 2,697
Quote:
100% for you bro, the fxz200 is the pinnical of awesome tech that jvc bought out this year, they are extremely fun, about 3 db more sub bass , foward midrange , sparkly treble. Plus I said I love both of them equally because they offer two different take on bass. Jvc being a consumer orientated bass iem which has amazing resolution and imaging for something with triple dynamic driver plus the bass on the fxz200 vibrate in your ear like nothing you ever experienced before. And the bass edition has such an organic bass response because of the biocellulose driver. If you can buy both then do it, for the price of $250 that is a steal
biggrin.gif
. I paid $350 for the fxz200 and $180 for the bass edition.
smily_headphones1.gif
.happy listening when you get them.

Thank you very much mochill! I'll get the GR07 first then ('cause its cheaper heheh).

Feb 12, 2013 at 12:48 PM Post #159 of 2,697
I just wanted to drop in and say hello! I should be in possession of some bass editions within a few weeks. The impressions in this thread helped me quickly realize that these may indeed be the right iem's for me, so thanks a lot!

Feb 12, 2013 at 1:36 PM Post #161 of 2,697
Quote:
Nice to see you wayne, you'll see what turely lie in vsonic special biocellulose bass iem.
biggrin.gif

Yup - can't wait. And let's say that your impressions might be just a bit responsible for my decision lol. For half the price, if these even hold a candle close to the fxz200's, then I'm a happy camper! :)

Feb 12, 2013 at 3:35 PM Post #162 of 2,697
The mids, high and soundstage are more in your face , so it is a more technically better iem then the fxz200 so to speak. The bass on it has a very organic texture to it. Compared to a the fxz200s big ass sub type of bass which I really enjoy for hiphop and dubstep. :D. When you get them give us an impression about them after the impression hook them up to the burner and let them cook for 300hrs with all your bassy track and enjoy the benfit of them drivers :D

Feb 12, 2013 at 4:24 PM Post #164 of 2,697
Quote:
The mids, high and soundstage are more in your face , so it is a more technically better iem then the fxz200 so to speak. The bass on it has a very organic texture to it. Compared to a the fxz200s big ass sub type of bass which I really enjoy for hiphop and dubstep.
biggrin.gif
. When you get them give us an impression about them after the impression hook them up to the burner and let them cook for 300hrs with all your bassy track and enjoy the benfit of them drivers
biggrin.gif

Cool. I think I'm more of an "in your face" kind of guy when it comes to IEM signatures, especially when it comes to mids and vocals. Also, I am fairly sensitive to bright highs, and from my understanding the BE's control well enough after burn in.

I understand that the BE's won't be as detailed as the MKII's, but that's probably OK for me, and I am thinking that the extra musicality and sub-bass of the BE's will work very well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back