Vote the new FiiO LOGO patterns you like!

We would like to get your suggestion of which logo pattern is suitable for us now.

• FiiO New Logo No.1

Votes: 47 9.6%
  • FiiO New Logo No.2

Votes: 10 2.0%
  • FiiO New Logo No.3

Votes: 61 12.4%
  • FiiO New Logo No.4

Votes: 22 4.5%
  • FiiO New Logo No.5

Votes: 350 71.4%

• Total voters
May 30, 2021 at 12:13 AM Post #16 of 113
What does FiiO mean anyways 🤪

May 30, 2021 at 12:32 AM Post #17 of 113
What makes you dislike the current FiiO logo to begin with?

Seriously, pay a US/EU-based design team that knows typography to do this, if you intend to make it look good to those audiences. Seems like your current design team don't know basic English typography, judging by the arbitrary amount of spacings in these proposals. If you already made up your mind and this post is just to generate buzz, then forget about it.

Last edited:
May 30, 2021 at 12:35 AM Post #18 of 113
What does FiiO mean anyways 🤪
An edgy way to spell "feel", I guess? They probably have come up with some acronym for it over these years.

May 30, 2021 at 12:44 AM Post #20 of 113
Is someone mistaking FiiO for fiio or Fiio really worse than someone mistaking FiiO for FIID, FLLD, or F2D? :smirk:
I think they're all pretty bad. #5 is probably the easiest to recognize properly.

9yjdJoI.png

First one could be F2O, F2D, FIIO, FIID, FLLO, FLLD.
Second one could be F2O, FIIO, FLLO, FIO, or F2O.

7SVzHtw.png

This one still can be f2O, F2O, FIIO, or FLLO though.
What's wrong with FiiO?

1lGg1ZK.png

You could cut down on the instance of the F and O being mistaken for lowercase by making the letters look more similar so that there is a clearer distinction between upper and lowercase. With the random thicknesses/sizes, it looks like what appears to be changes in case are just artiness. The roundness of the F also gives a slight impression that it's a lowercase 'F'.

Maybe something like this (ignore the unevenness)?
1saf33K.png

Last edited:
May 30, 2021 at 1:44 AM Post #23 of 113
Me, too, I like the current Logo the best. If you really need a new logo, then number 5.

May 30, 2021 at 2:41 AM Post #25 of 113
Stick with your existing logo, easy to read and easily recognised.
All those new designs are flawed because a capital "I" will always be confusing, it will be read as a lower case "l" or as a Roman numeral for "one".
I agree here, the old logo reads (and therefore Googles) so much easier.

May 30, 2021 at 3:38 AM Post #30 of 113
I strongly agree with all people that prefer the current FiiO logo.

Don't ever change it.

It is going to be a very bad move and you are going to regret it.

So @FiiO you need to add an option 6 to the poll "keep current logo" and then make up your mind.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back