Vote the new FiiO LOGO patterns you like!

We would like to get your suggestion of which logo pattern is suitable for us now.

• FiiO New Logo No.1

Votes: 47 9.6%
  • FiiO New Logo No.2

Votes: 10 2.0%
  • FiiO New Logo No.3

Votes: 61 12.4%
  • FiiO New Logo No.4

Votes: 22 4.5%
  • FiiO New Logo No.5

Votes: 350 71.4%

• Total voters
May 28, 2021 at 11:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 113

FiiO

Sponsor: FiiO
We found that our brand name FiiO is easy to be written wrong as fiio or Fiio. With developments of our brand ,changes of our products positioning and target users, now we are considering to change FiiO to be FIIO. Our team has designed several new LOGO patterns.
We would like to get your suggestion of which logo pattern is suitable for us now. Kindly vote it for us !
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
40.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited:
FiiO Stay updated on FiiO at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/FiiOAUDIO https://twitter.com/FiiO_official https://www.instagram.com/fiioofficial/ https://www.fiio.com support@fiio.com
May 29, 2021 at 7:42 AM Post #4 of 113
Couple of observations (from a personal point of view):

- Any gap in the letter ‘O’ makes the letter look like a ‘D’ (eg No. 1 & 2) or a ‘G’ (No. 3).

- Making the double ‘i’ uppercase (II) leaves me wondering if the letters might be double ‘L’ in lowercase (ll).

FiiO is perfect case-wise. It’s also looks cool imo.

As for the examples, on its own the No 5 is my favourite, however the slanting No 4 design isn’t far behind and actually gets my vote as it compliments the hexagonal design language of the forthcoming M11 Plus and M17 models.

As before I recommend replacing with lower case ‘i’’s

Hope this helps.

May 29, 2021 at 12:28 PM Post #6 of 113
We found that our brand name FiiO is easy to be written wrong as fiio or Fiio. With developments of our brand ,changes of our products positioning and target users, now we are considering to change FiiO to be FIIO. Our team has designed several new LOGO patterns.
We would like to get your suggestion of which logo pattern is suitable for us now. Kindly vote it for us !
I'm a graphic designer, and none of these new logos beat your current one. I think that if you're going to upgrade, I feel that these choices are not the best. They look to amateurish or they look like logos from other brands.

Either way, they don't stand out enough for you to change to a new one. Your current logo is fine and recognizable for your brand.

May 29, 2021 at 10:33 PM Post #7 of 113
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg40.jpg5.jpg
The current FiiO logo already makes you stand apart..
New one looks far more mainstream and boring to my eyes lol

Maybe, if a choice has to be selected
No. 5
But small "I"... Make it "I"
And slightly rounder lines with edges... Just a bit to not make it apparent.

But I think, current one is still superior
I think rather than changing text format of the name of the company, you guys need some sort of icon or something. Like Sennheiser has one (box with S), audio technica has one.

I mean, a single icon .. because you guys old enough to have one(grew up with Fiio E6 and Philips go gear lmao)

Last edited:
May 29, 2021 at 10:39 PM Post #8 of 113
I have been a FiiO user for a long time now.
I like the present logo better than all of the above.
I agree. I would prefer keeping the old logo.

Last edited:
May 29, 2021 at 10:42 PM Post #9 of 113
Out of those 5… but the I’s should be lowercase like your existing logo IMO.

May 29, 2021 at 10:57 PM Post #11 of 113
From a graphics designer's perspective, none of these concepts are suitable for Fiio's vision and aims. Too much aggressiveness, looking at these, they don't give you the vibe of an audio manufacturer. The No.1 logo has a vibe of KIA logo. No.4 looks a lil bit like an F1 logo. The one that looks the best among these 5 is No.5. It's not really good, but better than the other 4s. The middle horizontal stripe on the letter F should be lower a tad more, it'll be perfectly balanced and gives a symmetry look since F and O are mirroring through two Is. The feet of F is being vacant, drag the middle stripe down a bit more it'll fill out that vacancy. That's my opinion.

May 29, 2021 at 11:27 PM Post #12 of 113
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg40.jpg5.jpgI'll choose #5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back