Vision Ear V 6 Custom IEM thread
Oct 27, 2014 at 3:04 AM Post #31 of 39
Have you done any comparisons of this Vision Ear V6 with the Noble Audio K10 yet AegisYeo?

I'm currently planning to get the K10, but I'd just like to be sure before I buy. It's hard to do a direct a/b comparison when all their dealers are in different locations...

Oct 27, 2014 at 3:47 AM Post #32 of 39
Have you done any comparisons of this Vision Ear V6 with the Noble Audio K10 yet AegisYeo?

I'm currently planning to get the K10, but I'd just like to be sure before I buy. It's hard to do a direct a/b comparison when all their dealers are in different locations...

I can't give you anything conclusive yet as I didn't manage to get both demo units next to each other. But by black Friday, I should be able to give you something conclusive:)

Oct 27, 2014 at 10:18 AM Post #34 of 39

In the comments of the Headfonia review he compares them briefly.

Oct 27, 2014 at 9:35 PM Post #35 of 39
In the comments of the Headfonia review he compares them briefly.

Yeah, you weren't kidding about the brief part. I was hoping for more of a direct comparison. Considering the price difference, I would like to know whether the quality difference is big enough to justify the significantly bigger price tag. It's about a thousand dollars more than the K10 which i'm eyeing.

I'd love to do a direct a/b before i decided, but given that their respective dealers are not located near each other, that would seem rather impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back