Vision Ear V 6 Custom IEM thread
Aug 12, 2014 at 12:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 39

rudi0504

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi Head Fi friends

I would like to Share The most expensive Custom IEM In The World. To date

Please read more info below :

Experience your music like never before!

6 balanced armature drivers
4-Way Crossover
outstanding separation in the stereofield
optional switch function

Our VE6 is available in two differently sounding versions.

X1: Full and precise low-end, incredibly present mids and detailed highs

X2: Clear and seperated sound with precise low-end, finely tuned mids and detailed highs

Xcontrol: by using a little switch – placed on the faceplate of the in-ear – you can switch between X1 and X2

PRICES:

VE6 X1: 1499 EUR*
VE6 X2: 1499 EUR*
VE6 Xcontrol: 1899 EUR*

*including 19% german VAT

The VE6 Xcontrol is not possible to order with an Ambience System. The switch is a high performance component that is able to last minimum 50.000 clicks and has passed through environmental tests which include damp heat, artificial sweat test, temperature cycle (hot to cold to hot etc). We give an extended guarantee of 3 years on this component.

My Best Friend just Bought This iem

Below is the impression from Vision Ear V 6 With X Control :

Smooth , thicker mid , spacious staging and nonfatiguing treble , but still very resolving detail and
Super clean sounding iem to date

X Control function :
With the small toggle switch, We can adjust The Crossover to have 2 different sound character
Like we have 2 iems In 1 housing

It is briliant design

IMO

Please Share Your opinion and impression Here

Thank you

Aug 12, 2014 at 12:34 PM Post #3 of 39
Amazing ciem indeed, in some ways I like this one better than the mighty roxanne

Maybe i Cancel My Roxanne In full Carbon fiber and change to Vision Ear V6 X Control
Because i am waiting already 9 Month and already 2 times Made Ear impression , still i Dont Know when
My Roxanne would Be Ready .hahaha :D
I decided This week to Cancel My Roxanne CIEM In full black Carbon , it has No Lust anymore to own jh Roxanne IMO

Aug 12, 2014 at 1:49 PM Post #4 of 39
Sounds interesting but based on the description, I am still unclear as to what the difference is between the two signatures - the verbiage describing them seems quite similar. Perhaps if there was a description of x-over points and what is actually switched, it could be clearer. Maybe it is just me who is at sea....

Aug 13, 2014 at 12:30 PM Post #5 of 39
Maybe i Cancel My Roxanne In full Carbon fiber and change to Vision Ear V6 X Control
Because i am waiting already 9 Month and already 2 times Made Ear impression , still i Dont Know when
My Roxanne would Be Ready .hahaha
biggrin.gif

I decided This week to Cancel My Roxanne CIEM In full black Carbon , it has No Lust anymore to own jh Roxanne IMO

You sure? just ask Leo om, roxanne is still has some pros compare to V6 hehe

Sounds interesting but based on the description, I am still unclear as to what the difference is between the two signatures - the verbiage describing them seems quite similar. Perhaps if there was a description of x-over points and what is actually switched, it could be clearer. Maybe it is just me who is at sea....

a little info about x-over, with the first switch (switch up), the sound become more intimate, narrower soundstage, smaller and tighter bass, the treble area is almost no change but it feels a bit more airy due the less bass effect. 

When we switch down the x-control, the soundstage become significantly expand, also bass body has more bodied and impact.Vocal now seems a little bit moving back, but still very prominent and not recessed at all.

Aug 13, 2014 at 8:56 PM Post #6 of 39

a little info about x-over, with the first switch (switch up), the sound become more intimate, narrower soundstage, smaller and tighter bass, the treble area is almost no change but it feels a bit more airy due the less bass effect. 

When we switch down the x-control, the soundstage become significantly expand, also bass body has more bodied and impact.Vocal now seems a little bit moving back, but still very prominent and not recessed at all.

Thank you Nico and below as open Message to JH Audio , because They reply My email Only once
I Hope Jerry Or Angie his marketing manager read My complain about very slow produce My jh Roxanne In full black Carbon
And can deliver to Me next Month ( is already 10 Month )

Aug 14, 2014 at 12:21 AM Post #7 of 39

Thank you for the clarification - correct me if I'm wrong, but each of the versions (X1 & X2) utilize the same 6 drivers, but what is being switched is the x-over points. Very clever - no waste.

Sep 15, 2014 at 11:32 PM Post #10 of 39
Hi Head Fi friends

I would like to Share The most expensive Custom IEM In The World. To date

Please read more info below :

Experience your music like never before!

6 balanced armature drivers
4-Way Crossover
outstanding separation in the stereofield
optional switch function

Our VE6 is available in two differently sounding versions.

X1: Full and precise low-end, incredibly present mids and detailed highs

X2: Clear and seperated sound with precise low-end, finely tuned mids and detailed highs

Xcontrol: by using a little switch – placed on the faceplate of the in-ear – you can switch between X1 and X2

PRICES:

VE6 X1: 1499 EUR*
VE6 X2: 1499 EUR*
VE6 Xcontrol: 1899 EUR*

*including 19% german VAT

The VE6 Xcontrol is not possible to order with an Ambience System. The switch is a high performance component that is able to last minimum 50.000 clicks and has passed through environmental tests which include damp heat, artificial sweat test, temperature cycle (hot to cold to hot etc). We give an extended guarantee of 3 years on this component.

My Best Friend just Bought This iem

Below is the impression from Vision Ear V 6 With X Control :

Smooth , thicker mid , spacious staging and nonfatiguing treble , but still very resolving detail and
Super clean sounding iem to date

X Control function :
With the small toggle switch, We can adjust The Crossover to have 2 different sound character
Like we have 2 iems In 1 housing

It is briliant design

IMO

Please Share Your opinion and impression Here

Thank you

Let me introduce you to my Vision Ears VE6Xcontrol, aka VE6XC. The photos were taken by my friend (hence he watermarked the photos with his company's logo), who helped me to ship my ear impressions over to VE as I don't have a card. The VE6XC consists of two settings, X1 (switch down) and X2 (switch up). X1 provides a wider sound staging with deeper bass and depth while X2 reduces the sound staging a bit in order to increase detailing and separation( reducing the amount of bass a little bit).

Overall, I am very pleased with the ordering process which including shipping up and down, took about 4 weeks. I corresponded with Amin Karimpour, the managing director of Vision Ears. He helped me to design my unit based on a rough guideline I gave him. He was very understanding and kept me up to date regarding my unit (and added something special to the unit although it is not commercially available). Unit is still pretty new but you guys can ask me anything regarding it?:)

Sep 16, 2014 at 9:41 AM Post #15 of 39
Thanks, I appreciate it. Pricing...It's through the roof and as I quickly learned, the differences in sound will be more of signature not quality. I am holding hope that maybe, at this price point, I'd be wowed by improvement. I doubt it, but you never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back