Verum 1 Loaner Program @ TTVJAudio.com
Jul 11, 2019 at 12:47 AM Post #31 of 43
I've dropped off the Verum 1 earlier today at a USPS. It should be on its way to the next person!

Jul 23, 2019 at 12:05 AM Post #32 of 43
Any update on the status of the loaner unit? It's been almost 2 weeks now. I know I've already done my part but I'd still love to read others' thoughts.

Jul 26, 2019 at 2:13 AM Post #33 of 43
Hey guys these are my impressions of the Verum 1 planar headphones.

There was no packaging so to speak with these loaners, so I'll skip that.
Build quality on these headphones is solid and they feel hefty. Fit and finish is good, I'm not sure what the cups are made of but they feel solid and look like they don't need to be babied. Earpads are magnetically attached, I don't think these are real leather but they are very soft to the touch and most importantly they are comfortable. The grills are brushed aluminum and fit perfectly on the sides of the cups. Towards the bottom of the cups we find an angled area where the detachable cables connect. The connectors on the cables are 2.5mm.
The headband is solid and does it's job very well as far as comfort and being sturdy.

Aesthetics:

For the most part I do like the Verum 1's looks except for the headband's design which sticks up a bit too much on top and also the look of the cable. Again to be fair, the headband certainly works very well and the cable is not bothersome, just a bit cheap looking/feeling. Luckily it is detachable so one can change it if you choose to do so.

Like I said earlier the Verum 1 is not a lightweight headphone but it is comfortable. I feel like the weight is very well distributed and the cushioned leather strap on the headband works very well. I was able to wear them for hours straight without having any pain or discomfort which is obviously very important. One note here, the pads do get a bit hot as expected.

Sound:

Overall sound of the Verum 1 to me was neutral for the most part with the high mids and lower treble a bit emphasized. There is good extension on both ends of the frequency spectrum.
I found it to be lacking in transparency. For the price I'd say resolution is ok. Dynamics are startling at times and I had to turn down the volume at times, lol.
I'm not sure how to address the soundstage as I found it a bit off. While it does have some space the imaging is off. One example, when I close my eyes vocals were strangely placed above my eyes when I'm used to hearing them more at eye level between my ears, if that makes sense, lol. I only caught this a couple times so I don't know exactly what to make of it, so take that with a grain of salt and pepper! Lol.

Bass: I found the bass on the Verum 1 to be pretty neutral. I did not hear it to be emphasized anywhere and luckily it is not missing either. It reaches down low and definitely does some rumbling in the lower bass. Impact on toms is good when the track calls for it.

Mids to me sound a bit bright in the upper midrange, lower midrange seems neutral. Electric guitars have plenty of energy and bite. Personally I would've liked just a bit more warmth in the lower midrange for a more engaging listen to vocals, then again I might be confusing this with lack of transparency as they sound slightly hazy?

Treble on the Verum 1 is good but not great. While it does lack resolution and definition, I did not find it offensive. It was not splashy or tizzy and I did not have trouble with sibilance for the most part either. All in all it is actually very good for this price point!

The Verum 1 was easy to drive as I did try it with my phone and my dap a few times. I did have to turn up the volume but I did not have to max it out as it was plenty loud. I did get best results from my desktop amp and also out of my dac/amp. Btw, the price of the Verum 1 is $349 which makes it VERY competitive at this price point. It also comes in a few flavors for the buyer to choose from so check out their website for options.

Well guys these are my short impressions of the Verum 1. Definitely a good bang for the buck headphone all around!

As always a BIG THANK YOU to Todd Green for the loaner and also to you guys for reading this.

Equipment used:
RME Adi-2 Dac
Violectric V200
Cavalli Liquid Carbon V1
Soundaware M1
Samsung S7

All music was lossless flac or live music videos on Youtube!

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2019 at 4:02 PM Post #34 of 43
I am in possession, taking the pair three days ago. I must say that the unit will be better packed when it leaves my abode. I do not mean to be rude, but we must protect the unit(s) better when shipping.

First impressions range from "I look like a cat wearing these," to "they cost how little??!!" The Verum's have a very interesting adjustment system, and I cannot understand why more have not gone this route. The cat-ear angle of the bracket does afford for a good fit, but not too tight. My Sendy Aiva fit a bit looser (and more comfortably), but are also heavier. The bass response is quite good, and reaches a bit deeper than the Sendy. Clarity is right up my alley, with good definition. There is what I will call a "distinctness" of sound heard, and I must admit I marvel at the sound coming forth from the unit. Incredible for the price.

Aug 14, 2019 at 9:27 AM Post #35 of 43
Verum 1 Review

Thank you to Todd for sponsoring this loaner tour, it is a great opportunity for all of us to try before we buy, especially considering the uniqueness and limited availability of Garuspiks marvelous creation.

The Verum 1’s are a very exciting product to me and many others because we were able to follow the development from conception to final product, even being able to add input and ask questions. The finish on the headphones is somewhat bold with just a touch of imperfection to let you know that it was hand built by a headphone enthusiast! I hope that Garuspik continues to develop new models that continue to refine the product, and perhaps lighten up the final design. I would also like to see these phones offered in other colorways that are a bit more understated (really like the matte black trend of late) as I was not a big fan of the liquid wood finish.

Sound Impressions and positive notes:

The sound of the Verums is good and interesting. They have great bass extension and punch but can get a little shrill on certain tracks that have a lot of treble. I found that some complicated music can feel a little congested, and vocals can be a bit recessed. However, when running them off of the Gilmore Lite MK2...much of the negatives went away, and I found more bass and less fatiguing treble.

The overall sound signature is close to neutral with good bass and sub-bass, good mids and extended highs but somewhat recessed vocals. I consistently found myself turning up the music, which may have led to the treble fatigue on certain tracks. These headphones reminded me a lot of LCD 2C’s and my modified 1060’s which I enjoyed while I owned them. The biggest issue with the 1060’s is that they required the expensive pads and the trouble of installing fazors, new grills and removing/replacing damping foams. For the price of 350$ these are an easy planar to recommend and come close enough to the LCD’s that unless they were side by side, you may not be able to pick a clear winner.

The magnetic pad rings are fantastic and allowed me to try multiple ZMF pads. If any other tester gets a chance, try out the ZMF Suedes on the Verum 1’s, you will not be disappointed.
Suede notes - better extension and soundstage with much more comfort. Bass felt a bit rumblier and highs a bit more tame (in a good way)

On the negatives:

The design is not going to suit everyone, which was obvious by the number of compliments and strange looks I received by coworkers. Any initial impressions were quickly dismissed upon a quick listen, but style is still a consideration for many.

The adjustment system is very customizable, but it takes more time than most headphones. On one hand, once it's dialed in to your head size, you can be sure it is going to retain that position, but on the other is that it makes it more difficult when fitting them for others.

The pads are comfortable, but get warm (even hot) very quickly on my head.

Conclusion:

I really enjoyed my time with the Verum 1’s...they are very close to unbeatable at the price point and are simply better than the modified 1060’s. I wish that they were a bit more my style preference, but it is hard to really complain about a handmade set of headphones by an enthusiast! I look forward to many more wonderful headphones from Verum.

Sep 20, 2019 at 3:07 PM Post #36 of 43
Verum is on its way to Texas. Working on getting my review up.

Thanks Todd!

Sep 22, 2019 at 12:41 PM Post #37 of 43
I enjoyed my limited time with the Verum One,but not having a good amp to match with it,and having other headphones on loan at the same time didnt really allow me to do as thorough of a review as I would prefer to do.

I tried the Verum out of one of my vintage receivers,and although planars typically arent as prone to sounding bad because of impedance mismatch,the Verum clearly needed a different amping solution. I then tried it out of my LG V30. I was only able to get moderate volume out of the pairing,but what I did hear was quite surprising for a relatively inexpensive headphone.
The soundstage both in width and depth was very nice. On Deep Purple-Lazy,the organ can be heard floating from out in front of the listener,with a gradual passing over the head. I do enjoy a good 3D presentation,and the Verum did not disappoint.

I felt the Verum sounded pretty neutral,with a leaning towards bright,but without being sibilant.
Bass wasnt overpowering,and again sounded pretty neutral. My preferences are for a very slight bass emphasis,but I didnt find the Verum's bass to be weak.

I also tried the Verum out of an Astro Mixamp,while trying it out for gaming on my PS4. Detail was quite good,and it got plenty loud thru the Astro. The ability to detect enemy fire on Destiny 2 took me a bit to adjust to. For those who prefer +bass for a deep,immersive gaming experience might be a bit disappointed,as at no point did the bass thru this pairing become super hard hitting.

Swapping the pads was quite simple. Using a magnetic approach,which reminded me of the Campfire Cascade. I love the simplicity in the process,and hope other headphone companies trend towards this approach.
Comfort-wise,I felt a slight pressure down below my ears,but a simple push on the wing mechanism on the top quickly and simply eased that discomfort.

If I were to complain about any aspect of the Verum One,it would be with the cable. With its very thin build,and using 2.5mm inter-connects,it was def not my favorite stock cable I have encountered.

I reached out to the guy who makes the Verum One for some background on the hows and whys of how he decided to create his own headphone. Unfortunately he never responded to me.

All in all I liked the sound and the ease of pad swapping. The 3D staging was definitely the most pleasant surprise. The stock cable being my biggest gripe.
For the Verum One,at its price point,is a nice headphone who is just starting out in the hobby who is looking for a neutral,pleasant sound. It doesnt require a mega amp to drive either.

Im looking forward to seeing what this one man show can cook up for the Verum Two.

Thank you Todd for the tour.

Mar 8, 2020 at 2:09 PM Post #39 of 43
Thought I would rekindle the love for the Verum 1 here, since there are some changes. Spoiler alert, I bought a pair:

Pros:
Build.
Gorgeous wood.
AFFORDABLE.
Adjustable system.
Sound with quite good clarity.
Future purchase...

Cons:
Adjustment is a bit convoluted.
No case.
Thin cable.
Hello Kitty look when wearing (could be a positive to some...)
Can't wait for V2...

Verum Audio Verum 1: The story of one. ($349)

Verum 1 website: https://www.verum-audio.com/products
TTVJ site: https://www.ttvjaudio.com/Verum-1-Planar-Headphone-p/ver0000001.htm

q0MvAha.jpg

I thank Todd for yet again coming through on a loaner tour for a product. He is a fabulous benefit to the audio community, and the Verum 1 is a very nice unit (not giving too much away yet…).

A Kickstarter project started as a result of one man deciding “he would do that differently,” the Verum 1 is the fruition of that vision. The first product from Verum Audio by Roman from the Ukraine, the Kickstarter funded well from Aug-Sept, 2018. Running independently now, the Verum 1 is sold direct or through TTVJ. The model sent is of Zebrano wood, replete with silver cup covers. And to be honest, look the best from the pictures of the three options. Good choice.

After taking some critiques from owners over the heat content of the pads, Roman designed and now sells perforated, angled lamb’s wool pads for an additional $25. Early reviews point to those being positive. Distribution problems tend to be diminishing as more are sent out. A positive Kickstarter with a (mostly) happy ending.

8rZRAqy.jpg

Specifications:

• 82 mm membrane made from 8 um mylar film
  • 116 dB\V or 96 dB\mW sensitivity
  • 520 grams
  • 8 ohms
Gear used/compared (all prices USD unless specified otherwise):

Campfire Audio Cascade ($800)
HiFiMan Ananda ($999)
Mr. Speakers Ether C Flow 1.1 ($1600)
Sendy Aiva ($599)

Thebit Opus #2
Questyle QP2R
MBP/iFi Pro iDSD
XDuoo x10t ii/iFi xDSD

Songs used:

Coldplay-All I Can think About Is You
Coldplay-A Message
Coldplay-White Shadows
Dona Onete-Sonos de Adolescente
Los Lonely Boys- Heaven (en Espanol)
twenty one pilots-Trees
twenty one pilots-Car Radio
twenty one pilots-Heathens
Damian Marley-Everybody Wants To Be Somebody
Damian Marley-So A Child May Follow
Damian Marley-The Struggle Discontinues
Ziggy Marley-Lighthouse
Ziggy Marely-See Dem Fake Leaders
Mark Knopfler-Laughs And Jokes And Drinks And Smokes
Santana w/ Mana- Corazon Espinado

The new twenty one pilots album, Trench
Big Head Todd-Beautiful World
Tedeschi Trucks Band-anything

fA3qB5q.jpg

Unboxing:

Well…no offense but there isn’t one. The headphones came bubble wrapped along with the cables. That’s it. So, make it a surprise when you order. No case comes with them that I know of, but the unit should fit comfortably into a Mr. Speakers or equivalent case.

Fit-n-Finish:

Other than the Zebrano wood, my first look was at the cup holding metal strap. Sturdy, but looking like an old fogy imitating that Japanese music video of the young lass wearing cat-strapped headphones, thankfully the fit is good, and sound is better than those dime-store catphones. The metal strap is thick and serves to cant-in the headphone giving good pressure upon ones ears. Not overly pressurized, but on the snug side. Not as much as the Campfire Cascade, but snug. And, not quite as comfortable as my Sendy Aiva either. That said, long sessions worked and worked well.

A tensioning bolt mechanism on top serves to allow the two sides to swivel independently, giving good fore/aft swivel and fit. MUCH better than that abhorrent HiFiMan modeling. Free to swing on the horizontal point 360 degrees (without the cable), gives more fit comfort as well. This is a snug comfortable fit, with the pads fitting well over my ears. The overall unit is fairly heavy, but the fit allows one not to feel it like you would expect.

kUwOVwV.jpg

The Zebrano wood looks stunning. Coupled with the silver face plate, the look is quite elegant, belying the price point. The brushed aluminum face plate does show scratches, but if this was my pair, it would not. I akin this to the handling and shipping from the tour. Quality is good, very good. A mix of industrial and nouveau, the dark wood offsets the silver well, with the black hardware tying all together. A thick pleated black leather headband fits underneath, cradling the cranial matter well. By adjusting the bolted-on knobs up you are dropping moving the headband up, and thus the cups down. Not much movement, but I was comfortable with and without a hat at the same spot. I do wish the cups had a bit more of that gorgeous wood, but the brushed silver is not offensive in the least.

A thinner-than-normal cable rounds out the wares. 2.5mm plugs on the headphone lead to a looonngg separation above the splitter. No cinch strap, but I do not mind. Rubberized above, and fabric-wrapped below, the cable ends in a stout plug of the 6.35mm variety, complete with screw-off part changing it to a 3.5mm single end. Instead of the typical plastic protective sleeve, there is a 1” long bendable spring material as strain relief. A nice tough. The cable tangles a bit, but never in the way. Nice work.

majyi8U.jpg

Sound (including initial):

Upon arrival, I immediately hooked them up to my Shanling M5s to check all was OK. It was, and quickly I realized the Verum 1 needed more power. Harder to drive than many headphones I have heard, I could get it to work with DAP’s, but it really needs an amp in that situation. Plus, there is little isolation (it is open after all…) so I could hear the TV intrusion more so than the sound coming out to the outside world. An interesting if annoying twist.

Further thy dwell:

Once I had time for a longer listening session, I began to appreciate the sound. Bass is present enough to make you understand that while this might be a planar, it is there. Not Cascade-like, but respectable. Mellow mids bring forth a warmer-mid of which I like. No stress up top either. All seemed to be good, save the cat ears as supports. One could arguably craft some cat ears like you see at budget stores and put on the supports. I personally would not mind, since the sound is what I am after. Plus, this is not one I would take out and about. Since it isn’t portable, I would not recommend it anyway, so who cares!!

I find the sound intimate and narrower than many I have heard of late. I do not find this bothersome, but it can be claustrophobic to some. This would not bode well for orchestral movements, which almost require cavernous-sized sound stages to appreciate. It isn’t bad mind you, but others have mentioned the narrowness, so I would be remise If I did not. I still like it, and that narrow stage did not bother me. I focus on other aspects, which help me more.

zhyXIgP.jpg

Layering is pretty decent for a sub-$400 headphone, and planar as well. Not as good as the more expensive models tested below, but again that smooth mellowness shines through. This is not a headphone, which would be used to pump you or your attitude up. No, it is for those mellower times where you have a quiet place in which to listen as well as the appropriate music. Blues, Jazz, Reggae, and others will suffice as they all sounded superb through the Verum 1. I appreciated Artie Shaw through Tidal on the 1’s. I listened to Ziggy and it was good. I liked how Big Head Todd & The Monsters sounded on Boom Boom with John Lee Hooker and of course Crazy Mary. All was well and good, and quite presentable.

yvO28W9.jpg

Comparisons:

Verum Audio Verum 1 ($349) v Campfire Audio Cascade ($800):

I’m not sure this is a valid comparison, but I did it anyway. The connection? Both companies approach the audio market with a passion to innovate and provide a top-quality product at an affordable price. Albeit different price-points, but the comparison is valid for that passion. The Cascade is a bass-heavy closed-back headphone of which I am very fond. That thunderous bass can overwhelm for sure, but it draws you in completely. That bass surrounds you and envelopes you. Of course, part of that could be the clamping pressure as well. That is about the only fault I can find.

I find that the Cascade has a bit better clarity as well. Maybe a better description would be separation of layers are more easily picked apart. Not that the Verum is off or bad, but you can definitely tell the price difference here. Plus, the stage is a bit wider on the Cascade. Intimate comes to mind with the Verum, but that isn’t bad. Both have their values, and I appreciate both approaches. Mids on the Cascade are a bit more forward and could become tedious at louder volumes to some. The Verum is definitely the more laid back of the pair.

Verum Audio Verum 1 ($349) v HiFiMan Ananda ($999):

From memory this one will be. The Ananda was my first foray into full-sized headphones from HiFiMan. I will openly admit I do not like the fit. Period. To not have some sort of rotational adjustment along the vertical plane of the gimbel is to me unacceptable. You ruin the evenness of pad pressure, and unless the pads are built for that extra pressure up front, the whole chamber of sound changes (I am not sure and might be openly criticizing something of which I do not know…). Parenthetical aspect aside, I find the Ananda acceptable sound wise, but not something that overly excites me the way the Verum does. When one considers the price, I can definitely accept the Verum, and spend the extra cash on a quite good amp.

The Ananda did have a bit better clarity as well, with a bit lower reach of bass. I count this to the design and history of making planar’s as the deciding factor. Wider of stage as well the Ananda would be more appealing to me at the $500 price point.

Verum Audio Verum 1 ($349) v Mr. Speakers Ether C Flow 1.1 ($1600):

This one is another throw in due to passion. The Ether-C is a passion of closed back headphones as the Verum is the passion of someone who wanted better in a headphone; much the way the Cascade is the passion of Campfire Audio. Therefore, I believe the comparison is again valid.

The Ether-C defines to me what a TOTL closed back should sound like. Clear, layered, sparkle, and exemplary vocals of either gender. Superb is not to be thrown around lightly, but that would most definitely fit. To me these are the finest I have tried this side of the Empyrean. I do not get to listen often enough, and when I do, I wish I had a single malt in hand and a fine Cuban. This is drawing room stuff on the order of a full-fledged home system (to me), and one can easily see the passion that sprouted from the want of raising an already pretty decent Fostex range to TOTL territory. And here again is where I can see and feel the vision of Verum. One man’s passion at sending us his vision, so that we may see the future at hand and wonder what would be next. THAT is the Verum…it gives us a glimpse into a music designer’s mind, much the way a ZMF or Mr. Speakers does. And that isn’t bad in my book.

Listening to Please Don’t Tell Her through the Opus #2 and Ether-C pretty much defines why I love the combination. Clarity, bass which defies what should be there and the sweet melodic voice and guitar. That solo alone is enough to melt. What a combination. The Verum represents itself well, but not as clear. A more mellow sound, one that fits a laid back evening is quite nice as well.

A bit bass- shy for me, I take care in the Ether-C quality of sound, for it is my reference of headphones, which sustains me. And in that vein, all is good. The Verum is an excellent try, and I wonder what will come down the road to either be more affordable (which the Verum 1 is already!) or move upscale.

Verum Audio Verum 1 ($349) v Sendy Aiva ($599):

The closest of the comparisons, the Sendy was much to do earlier this year as the Verum is now. Both affordable, both from small vendors trying to branch off and make a name, and both overall gorgeous at which to look. I will openly admit the look alone drew me into the Aiva. And through a good listening session, I verified that I did indeed like the sound and found it quite acceptable.

A more veiled sound in the mids hinders what is a pretty awesome package overall in the Sendy. I really fell for this when I first heard it. Call it “new car syndrome.” Once the newness wore off, I started to pick apart what could be better. It is a bit heavy, with clamp pressure of too light variety for me. Bass is “almost there.” Vocals fall behind others in this category, sliding behind the music. Not quite sparkly, but treble of good quality. Good, not great. That said, I find the Aiva laid back in the same manner as the Verum. Wider of stage, but slightly less clear than the Verum; nonetheless the Sendy is a marvel of beauty and sound. If this sound were in a package that cost under $400, this would be a steal. Oh…wait… No, the price is due to the intricate craftsmanship and to me worth it overall. I still really like the Aiva and pull it out often for comparative purposes or a listen with that single malt.

NV731nl.jpg

Finale:

You might think that the comparisons listed above were unfair, unjust or plain wrong. Well, that is your right as a reader, but I must disagree. In this day, when a newcomer makes the scene, they are expected to compete with the big boys, whether they like it or not. As such, one is certainly justified in comparing to the big boys. Others have made comparisons to manufacturers of which I have little experience. Therefore, it was my due diligence to fill in the missing blanks. And do so, I hope I did.

Comparing with models above can also give reference to where the new company might go or might aim. And in the case of the Verum 1, they have largely succeeded already. This is a very fine unit, regardless of price. And when one brings price into the equation, quickly vaults the Verum to the top echelon of headphones and certainly planar’s…more accordingly affordable planar’s. To think that this can be had for less than $400usd, you would think yourself crazed. There are other offerings at this price, especially ones I may not have experience; but for my experience, the Verum 1 is most definitely one of the top performing models in the sub-$500 price and definitely the sub-$400 market. Off-hand I cannot think of another, which brings all of what the Verum 1 brings to the fight. Excellent build, top quality sound, affordable price, and that quirky cat-support system make for a thoroughly enjoyable unit. One I will miss and may have to find some Hello Kitty pads to go over the gap, should I purchase a pair. It would be worth it.

Thanks again to Todd from Todd The Vinyl Junkie for a glorious opportunity to try gear. He is top notch, and a stellar representative of the audio world we call a “hobby.” Thank you, Todd! And a thank you to Verum for making such a fine affordable representative of the planar variety. Give it a try, I do not think you will be disappointed.

photo.jpg

Big Head Todd & The Monster’s Please Don’t Tell Her closes my time, and this could mean “don’t tell my wife, that I may have purchased yet another pair of headphones”…

apEYgt7.jpg

Jan 7, 2021 at 5:03 AM Post #40 of 43
I have owned these since the first batches were sent out and I had to return them one to get a channel imbalance fixed and after paying return shipping and waiting 2 months to get them back about 6 months later the imbalance happened again....I put them away and gave up until I saw the new headband upgrade.... Call me crazy but I bought the headband right away.... Long story short I received the headband yesterday and I installed it which btw is really easy considering you already have small hex type wrench to remove the old headband... After that it's smooth sailing... Well with new headband installed I was ready to listen again after months of not listening to the verum because I had just giving up on them... Well no surprise the imbalance was still there...I went over on YouTube and saw a video of the magnets flaw and then decided I would find a way to place some type of shims under the magnets and guess what??? It worked amazing and the imbalance is totally gone and these verums sound amazing and the new mkii headband is a huge improvement even though I kept using the older headband because of the amazing comfort and it fits and works perfectly....idk why it is that no matter how much problems this headphone had caused me I keep sticking with it and don't give up on it.....ohhh hell who's lying.... The reason is that when it's working perfectly it's a hell of a sounding headphone..... It's like that girl that when she's good it's great and when she's bad it's hell.

Jan 7, 2021 at 11:24 AM Post #41 of 43
I have owned these since the first batches were sent out and I had to return them one to get a channel imbalance fixed and after paying return shipping and waiting 2 months to get them back about 6 months later the imbalance happened again....I put them away and gave up until I saw the new headband upgrade.... Call me crazy but I bought the headband right away.... Long story short I received the headband yesterday and I installed it which btw is really easy considering you already have small hex type wrench to remove the old headband... After that it's smooth sailing... Well with new headband installed I was ready to listen again after months of not listening to the verum because I had just giving up on them... Well no surprise the imbalance was still there...I went over on YouTube and saw a video of the magnets flaw and then decided I would find a way to place some type of shims under the magnets and guess what??? It worked amazing and the imbalance is totally gone and these verums sound amazing and the new mkii headband is a huge improvement even though I kept using the older headband because of the amazing comfort and it fits and works perfectly....idk why it is that no matter how much problems this headphone had caused me I keep sticking with it and don't give up on it.....ohhh hell who's lying.... The reason is that when it's working perfectly it's a hell of a sounding headphone..... It's like that girl that when she's good it's great and when she's bad it's hell.
Any chance that you could show pics of what you did?
I too have a channel imbalance and also put away this amazing headphones

Thank you
Kelvin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back