1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Verum 1 Loaner Program @ TTVJAudio.com

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements and Deals' started by Todd, Jun 5, 2019.
  1. Todd Contributor
    We are pleased to announce a new loaner program for the Verum Audio Verum 1 headphone. The Verum 1 is made in the Ukraine and is now in production. We have a Zebrano pair here that we think you are going to like - and like even more with a price tag of $349 + shipping for a Planar Magnetic headphone!
    The rules are below the picture of the Verum 1. We will take 10 people to sign up and ship it out on Friday to the first recipient.

verum1.jpg

Loaner Program Rules:

Send your name and address, telephone number and your Head-Fi user name to me (Todd) at todd@ttvjaudio.com. Do NOT PM me as you will not be included in the program without an email.

You will get the loaner for 1 week to use in your home with your system. After your one week is up, you must send it to the next loaner participant. Email me (todd@ttvjaudio.com) the tracking info so I can pass it on to the recipient.

You MUST write a review and post it in this loaner thread. It must be posted in the same thread as this announcement for the loaner program. Please post the review here first and feel free to post it somewhere else if you like!

Once you have received the loaner, email me to let me know you have it and I will send the address for the next person.

Our loaner programs are USA only. We are restricted from shipping/selling outside the USA on most products.

Enjoy the program!

Todd

TTVJ Stay updated on TTVJ at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://www.ttvjaudio.com/
  2. marka250
    Are the loaners for senior head-fier's only? I am looking into planars but don't think I qualify!

3. Todd Contributor
    Hi marka250,

I do not have a problem with you signing up for the loaner program. Just be sure to follow the rules and all will be good!

Todd

4. alxw0w
    Oh yes, send me these. Always wanted to test it. Really nice to see such an opportunity

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  5. Todd Contributor
    Hi All,

Here is the loaner list... We will ship it out today. PLEASE make sure you keep it for one week and then pass it on. I have allowed 9 people to sign up so I need for this to keep moving at the required pace. Enjoy your time with the Verum 1 and I look forward to your impressions of the headphone!

alxw0w, I am sorry but this is a USA only program. I have passed your info on to Verum Audio letting them know you are interested.

Verum 1 Loaner Program:

1 Will F

2 JLoud

3 Feilong4

4 ngoshawk

5 wormsdriver

6 ksorota

7 Monsterzero

8 jinxy245

9 macdonjh

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019

Feilong4, ngoshawk, jinxy245 and 2 others like this.
  6. alxw0w
    Oh damn... Didn't saw the last few lines of post. No problem :)

7. will f
    Saw the shipping confirmation today- very excited! I’ll see if I can figure out where I put my light box and macro for some photos.

Will

8. will f
    Verum 1s arrived today at lunch. I haven’t had much time to listen to them yet, but I’m very impressed. These phones are definitely performers.

Garuspik likes this.