VentureCraft GO-DAP: Design Ingenuity Makes An Awesome iPhone Rig
Dec 13, 2010 at 7:19 AM Post #16 of 80
this is one of the best and most functional amp out there, a very nice review bro...
here is mine:
http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/526356/venturecraft-s-go-dap-review#post_7099528

Dec 14, 2010 at 1:00 AM Post #17 of 80
good ! I like it 
regular_smile .gif

Dec 15, 2010 at 1:28 PM Post #19 of 80
This totally needs to be on the Samsung Galaxy S i9000.

This amp's super streamlined build along with the i9000's thinness would be so totally slick!

Totally love how this amp/portable charger looks and works, keep it up Venturecraft!

Dec 19, 2010 at 2:34 PM Post #21 of 80
Quick and maybe not so easy question. Does this device attach to a Samsung Galaxy?  Has anyone been able to attach any phone to this other than the iphone. I'd imagine you could at least try anything with a 31 pin connector? Yes? No? I'd buy one tomorrow but nothing is worth having to use the AT&T network/customer service. Thanks,

Bobby

Dec 19, 2010 at 7:40 PM Post #22 of 80
What If I have a case for my iPhone?
Do they have plans for an iPhone 4 version?
Does it charge your iphone or keep it going longer?

Lastly, can my iPhone have music that in higher quality than MP3? if so what types?

Thanks 

Dec 20, 2010 at 5:23 AM Post #23 of 80
If we cut out the 3gs enclosure, mod the dock a little...it makes the ultimate portable audiophile setup with an imod. Only a couple grams heavier than Hifiman 801 too. Anyone else notice the potential here? I think venture craft should make a similar setup for the imod, or someone on these forums should DIY.

Dec 20, 2010 at 7:46 PM Post #25 of 80
I just bought one of these today. I hope it can make it before Christmas but I expect it to come closer to the first of the year. ATM I plan to use it to power some Shure SE 530s I had custom earpieces made for. In the very near future though I plan to use it to power some JH16's. Wanted to do JH16's and their amp but this way I retain some portability and can use the headphones with any system I can plug them too.

Dec 20, 2010 at 8:31 PM Post #26 of 80
they have an incoming product..
an amp for the iphone 4.
i think it will be available till next year.

Quote:
What If I have a case for my iPhone?
Do they have plans for an iPhone 4 version?
Does it charge your iphone or keep it going longer?

Lastly, can my iPhone have music that in higher quality than MP3? if so what types?

Thanks 

Dec 21, 2010 at 2:25 AM Post #27 of 80
hello, quick question :)
How does the KNOB feel ? i mean i hope it doesnt turn too easly for exemple, does it have a solid feel and need a bit of force to turn ? 
Because it would be a deal breaker if the knob can turn by rubbing on something like in your bag or when you put it in your pocket for example... it might also be dangerous for your ears...
so the knob is important... any feedback on that would be cool :)
thanks

Dec 21, 2010 at 1:08 PM Post #28 of 80
Wow they replied to the email and order almost immediately. My GO-DAP is already on its journey to me... :) :p Will post a review when it arrives.  As far as the knob I would assume with the attention to details it looks like they gave the whole unit I would assume its a nice knob and not easily changed. 

Dec 21, 2010 at 10:26 PM Post #29 of 80

Quote:
hello, quick question :)
How does the KNOB feel ? i mean i hope it doesnt turn too easly for exemple, does it have a solid feel and need a bit of force to turn ? 
Because it would be a deal breaker if the knob can turn by rubbing on something like in your bag or when you put it in your pocket for example... it might also be dangerous for your ears...
so the knob is important... any feedback on that would be cool :)
thanks

No, the volume knob doesn't turn easily. It needs a little force to turn and rubbing my finger on it does not cause it to turn unless I deliberately press against it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back