VENI-VIDI-VICI! V-MODA's new IEMs - Zn (formerly Alto) + FORZA - Crowdsourcing, Reviews, Discussions Thread!
Aug 18, 2015 at 10:16 PM Post #256 of 407
  Love that there is a new Wireless model coming out and all but it makes me want to buy them all. Needing IEM since my V-Moda Remix went out in the right ear. But owning the Crossfade LP upgrading to wireless M-100 would be wonderful but I can't decide now. One ships in september the other is still unknown. 

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL! 

darthsmile.gif

Aug 19, 2015 at 2:02 AM Post #257 of 407
Can't sound exactly the same as the m-100.  Of all the wireless headphones I've tried, they've all never sounded as good as their wired counterparts/versions.  I expect the same here.

Aug 19, 2015 at 8:54 AM Post #258 of 407
  Can't sound exactly the same as the m-100.  Of all the wireless headphones I've tried, they've all never sounded as good as their wired counterparts/versions.  I expect the same here.

It does....  AnakChan is the only one with a production unit now, but we'll have more out very soon and at CanJam London!

It was no small feat...

-V

Aug 20, 2015 at 6:05 AM Post #259 of 407

It does....  AnakChan is the only one with a production unit now, but we'll have more out very soon and at CanJam London!

It was no small feat...

-V

In that case, Kudos to you and the team!  I think I would still go for the m100, just bcos I travel a lot and the collapsibility of the headphones is handy (plus I love the orange cable with the matte black!).

Aug 29, 2015 at 2:27 AM Post #260 of 407
Any news on the Zn? I desperately need some InEars for running and I have been holding back to buy some for 2 months now. Hope they were not pushed back because of the those wireless M-100. Not really a big fan of wireless cans, though the wired M-100 and XS are great.

Also, this thread started with announcing the Forza and Alto InEars. The Alto became the Zn, right? So are the Forza still going to be released?

Aug 29, 2015 at 3:24 AM Post #261 of 407
Any news on the Zn? I desperately need some InEars for running and I have been holding back to buy some for 2 months now. Hope they were not pushed back because of the those wireless M-100. Not really a big fan of wireless cans, though the wired M-100 and XS are great.

Also, this thread started with announcing the Forza and Alto InEars. The Alto became the Zn, right? So are the Forza still going to be released?
CanJam London is literally hours away so there very well could be news, especially with the Crossfade Wireless announcement out of the way

Aug 31, 2015 at 9:08 AM Post #262 of 407
CanJam London is literally hours away so there very well could be news, especially with the Crossfade Wireless announcement out of the way

Did anybody get to audition Zn at CanJam London? I HEARD EVERYBODY WAS BLOWN AWAY BY THE SOUND!

Please comment here on your opinions....

-V

Sep 1, 2015 at 12:31 PM Post #266 of 407
Sep 1, 2015 at 12:52 PM Post #267 of 407
The ZNz look great in that pic.  The RHA s500i also look nice, those guys have done a stellar job on their in-ears with the 750i.  

Sep 1, 2015 at 1:04 PM Post #268 of 407
A first review from HiFi+ UK

V-MODA's new ZN earphone has been under development for several years and features earpiece housings made of zinc (hence the ZN moniker). The attractively priced ZN sounded very good indeed.

End Qote

Source:
http://www.hifiplus.com/articles/postcards-from-canjam-london/?utm_campaign=Hi-Fi%2B+Weekly+Emails&utm_medium=email&page=5&utm_source=email-410

They look quite nice, nothing outstanding but still good. However, I thought they'd have fins. And I really like the part where they state it's "attrectively priced" :D I'm still hyped, but the so called review is not really saying anything. A few more lines concerning the sound wouldn't have hurt.

Sep 1, 2015 at 1:41 PM Post #269 of 407
Welp, definitely going with the Forza and its tiny chamber now. I also like the lower-profile design, being matted black and the hexagonal shape. As big of a fan of the ZN as I've been, I doubt it'll sit comfortably in my small ears and hate that I'll have to pass it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back