VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand
Aug 26, 2015 at 12:12 AM Post #1,367 of 3,324
Aug 26, 2015 at 12:40 AM Post #1,368 of 3,324
You have a pair for yourself as well? Awesome :)  How do run yours? Foam/foamless? What do you drive them with? I run mine foamless out of SMSL m2 and E17. 

Doughnut foams + Aegis right now. Testing it just for you, my man. It sounds sweet!

Later, it'll be with the Runabout :wink:

Aug 26, 2015 at 12:41 AM Post #1,369 of 3,324
Doughnut foams + Aegis right now. Testing it just for you, my man. It sounds sweet!

Later, it'll be with the Runabout
wink.gif

Any Aegis tours happening at the moment? Would be awesome to be able to try it out for a bit! Might spring for it if it plays nice with all my gear! Man I bet its an awesome combo :wink:  Please post impressions once you get a chance 
ksc75smile.gif

Aug 26, 2015 at 12:46 AM Post #1,370 of 3,324
Any Aegis tours happening at the moment? Would be awesome to be able to try it out for a bit! Might spring for it if it plays nice with all my gear 

Nothing official. I'm testing it out along with Astrapi and PaT. Then I'm handing off to Cotnijoe and money4me247. After that, I'll have PaT and Aegis available for testing. Maybe I can send them up your way :wink:

Or maybe hakushondaimao can work out something with CTC.

Aug 26, 2015 at 1:05 AM Post #1,371 of 3,324

You have a pair for yourself as well? Awesome :)  How do run yours? Foam/foamless? What do you drive them with? I run mine foamless out of SMSL m2 and E17.

My wife wanted to use the Zen with her iPhone 6 which wasn't possible. She then used the Monk with foams briefly. She loved the sound of both earphones but then decided she wanted CIEMs.

Aug 26, 2015 at 9:12 PM Post #1,378 of 3,324
Duke + Apogee Groove = Some next level schiit. If you thought they were better before, the Groove takes it to the next level. Not 100% sure but the treble seems better controlled than out of my macbook headphone output.

Zen + Groove = What is this black magic? When did Lee manage to hide a pair of open back cans inside the Zen shell? :wink:   Man people weren't kidding when they said the Duke Zen is really hard to drive well. Getting shivers again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back