Vape-Fi
Jul 23, 2016 at 1:40 PM Post #2,147 of 3,183
Has anyone got the Innokin Cool Fire IV Plus / iSub G combo?

If so, would you like to share your experiences with an ignorant Welshman, please?

I've read some good stuff about this combo.

I'm currently using an Eleaf iStick 20W & GS Air Tank which I like a lot but the Innokin Cool Fire IV Plus / iSub G combo is rumoured to be good with both Clouds and flavour, so I'm curious. My e-liquids are primarily 70VG/30PG and I'll probably ditch the Nicotine after I've used my current batch, I don't really need it. But, I do enjoy the Flavour hits though
smile.gif

Cheers
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 23, 2016 at 3:02 PM Post #2,148 of 3,183
  Has anyone got the Innokin Cool Fire IV Plus / iSub G combo?

If so, would you like to share your experiences with an ignorant Welshman, please?

I've read some good stuff about this combo.

I'm currently using an Eleaf iStick 20W & GS Air Tank which I like a lot but the Innokin Cool Fire IV Plus / iSub G combo is rumoured to be good with both Clouds and flavour, so I'm curious. My e-liquids are primarily 70VG/30PG and I'll probably ditch the Nicotine after I've used my current batch, I don't really need it. But, I do enjoy the Flavour hits though
smile.gif

Cheers
smily_headphones1.gif

Both are very popular on ECF and quite a good step up from the GS Air & 20W iStick.
I have no experience with either of those but did have a iStick 20W and the GS Air tank. I piffed the tank to some one as the rattle AFC bothered my OCD.
wink.gif

Jul 23, 2016 at 3:20 PM Post #2,149 of 3,183
Cool, thanks for that TD.

TBH I quite like the iStick & GS but more flavour would be nice. I'll prob get some Clacton coils too. I think I'm sold on the Cool Fire IV Plus but I might research tanks some more. It will probably be my level, I can't really justify anything more as I'm primarily interested in flavour and I don't really want to be Cloud chasing at 45
biggrin.gif

Jul 23, 2016 at 4:20 PM Post #2,150 of 3,183
Well my Tugboat #Tuglyfe DNA200 died, so I picked up a Wotofo Chieftan. Its not as good, but its better than nothing. I kinda get the feeling the DNA200 technology hasn't been perfected yet as thats more than one that I know of that has died. I could be wrong. Oh well. 

Jul 23, 2016 at 8:22 PM Post #2,151 of 3,183
  Well my Tugboat #Tuglyfe DNA200 died, so I picked up a Wotofo Chieftan. Its not as good, but its better than nothing. I kinda get the feeling the DNA200 technology hasn't been perfected yet as thats more than one that I know of that has died. I could be wrong. Oh well. 

Did you contact Evolv about warranty service?
If it is the DNA 200 board, it should have a 1 year warranty.

Jul 25, 2016 at 10:27 PM Post #2,153 of 3,183
  Now we're talking, should be with me on Thursday.

Should have bought my Phantom :D My buddy Jamie has a real slick red maximus. This one's pretty nice too. Glad you got back on your horse. 
wink.gif

Jul 26, 2016 at 10:11 AM Post #2,155 of 3,183
  Should have bought my Phantom :D My buddy Jamie has a real slick red maximus. This one's pretty nice too. Glad you got back on your horse. 
wink.gif

Feels nice to be back, looks like I'm finally out of this rut of money issues. Feels odd to go from Reverso's and FMB's to not being able to buy an iStick but now i'm back again.

Jul 26, 2016 at 11:29 AM Post #2,157 of 3,183
  Feels nice to be back, looks like I'm finally out of this rut of money issues. Feels odd to go from Reverso's and FMB's to not being able to buy an iStick but now i'm back again.

Eh, **** happens. This is all enthusiast ******** anyways. You are back for good. 
beerchug.gif

Jul 26, 2016 at 1:48 PM Post #2,158 of 3,183

Users who are viewing this thread

Back