Vape-Fi
Jul 17, 2016 at 5:23 PM Post #2,132 of 3,183
  Guys.....the GeekVape Eagle isn't working out well, partly due to my inexperience, partly due to it leaking like a sieve, and now I'm looking to start building my own coils. Obviously youtube is the place to learn more, but what tank/RTA/RDA should I buy? I don't even know where to begin. I feel like an idiot for buying the Eagle, when I should have bought the griffin I guess if I'm gonna start building. I'm so pissed at myself, and I don't even know where to begin.

This might be a good RTA to start with.

"Overall, the EZ is a great tank for learning the art of building your own coils, or for those looking for a convenient flavor chasing atomizer with an innovative deck."
http://watchreadvape.com/reviews/review-ud-ez-rta/

Jul 17, 2016 at 5:30 PM Post #2,133 of 3,183
 For an RDA, the Vector was nice for me as a beginner. Build area is fairly big, nice deep well and the top airflow means no leaks at all. Took me a couple draws to get used to the airflow but I'm a huge fan. Only use my tanks when I'm out of the house now.

Jul 18, 2016 at 10:06 AM Post #2,134 of 3,183
Almost over the Nextasis. 

Jul 18, 2016 at 12:24 PM Post #2,135 of 3,183
i still stand by my recommendation of the iJoy Tornado Nano for subohm tank.  stock coil is awesome with great flavor and vapor production.  also comes with RBA deck for when you're ready to rebuild. 

got my Limitless + RDTA on Friday.  easily my favorite atty i've ever tried.  i also loved my original Limitless RDTA.  this + just fixes all of the small niggles that the original had.  vaping this one in single coil SS316L and it's performing quite well 40-50w.

Jul 18, 2016 at 1:42 PM Post #2,136 of 3,183
I ended up going to a local shop and just buying what they had, which was the Lush RDA by Wotofo. The lady at the shop took me through my first build and it is vaping like a champ. Now I just need to do a build on my own and not burn the house down, haha. 

Jul 19, 2016 at 2:57 AM Post #2,137 of 3,183
  I ended up going to a local shop and just buying what they had, which was the Lush RDA by Wotofo. The lady at the shop took me through my first build and it is vaping like a champ. Now I just need to do a build on my own and not burn the house down, haha. 

You'll be fine. The first time is the hardest. After that it will be easy peasy. I use the Coil Master by the way. Makes building coils that much easier. 

Jul 20, 2016 at 12:57 AM Post #2,138 of 3,183
If you can set aside some time, do it. This was a very good breakdown of where the industry is headed. 
1 hour 16 minutes in is where you'll want to skip to.

Jul 21, 2016 at 8:14 AM Post #2,140 of 3,183
I think Cherry & Mint may well be my new ADV, perfect match up as long as the Cherry is sour and not sweet. When I'm vapng it, I feel like I'm sinning, it's that good.

Jul 21, 2016 at 4:26 PM Post #2,141 of 3,183
Glass section for Nextiny. Grenada here we come! This is a great atty and for $90 I stole it, I believe.

Jul 21, 2016 at 4:41 PM Post #2,143 of 3,183
  You don't need to use glass with the nextiny since the PC-1000 tank can stand concentrated sulfuric acid.

Let's say I'm skeptical of that. The glass was only $8 anyway.

Actually, it looks like PC-1000 has a high chemical resistance. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back