Vape-Fi
Apr 22, 2016 at 10:27 PM Post #1,876 of 3,183
Hi Guys,

I'm going to give vaping a try to save money on the ever becoming more expensive tobacoo prices in Australia.

I have the starter kit ready I want to order but wondering what e-liquid would be best to replicate my tobacco?

It doesn't need to have nicotine in it. I was looking at this one.

https://vapeindustries.com.au/product/tobacco-e-liquid-30ml/

Or if you guys could have a look at that stores choices, that would be great.

Excuse me If I'm missing anything vital, its all new to me.

Apr 22, 2016 at 11:39 PM Post #1,877 of 3,183
$12 is a lot for 30ml of some juice I've never heard of. My reccomendations for cheap juices are
Mech Sauce
Slims
Vape Wild
Slims is easily the best tasting juice I've ever had for the money. Starting at 7.50 after the 20% off site wide. And the tobacco selection is huge.

Apr 22, 2016 at 11:45 PM Post #1,878 of 3,183
He's in Australia.

Apr 22, 2016 at 11:55 PM Post #1,879 of 3,183
Thanks guys.

The prices in Australia are going to be quite a bit more than USA and some other countries (but that's ok)

Atm our laws in Australia won't allow e-liquid with nicotine to be sold here, but we can order it from overseas. The closest country to me I can get that is New Zealand.  See, I am a tobacco rollie smoker and I'm going to try and either use vaping as an alternative or try and quit smoking rollies all together (its becoming so expensive here)

So, I went ahead and ordered this starter kit.

https://vapeindustries.com.au/product/kanger-evod-e-cigarette-starter-kit/

And from the same store just some tobacco e-liquid (non nicotine) as I showed above.

I would have really liked to get this one but it was out of stock at another store.

http://www.vaperempire.com.au/golden-rollie-tobacco.html

I will go from here and see if I want to order some nicotine e-liquid from New Zealand

Apr 23, 2016 at 12:09 AM Post #1,881 of 3,183
If you've never had Slims,anyone. Definitely try it. He mainly uses Flavour Art concentrates,which I find are a lot better than most juices I've bought elsewhere. It's basically DIY juice you'd make in your home except at Slims he's got basically every flavor you can imagine,from Dill Pickles to Pizza.

Apr 23, 2016 at 12:24 AM Post #1,882 of 3,183
I started on cig-a-likes and quickly went onto the Evod Starter Kit and it was decent enough, but not the best and that was 2 years ago.

At the moment, the Innokin Endura T18 or T22 seem to be the best starter kits out there, from the reviews that I've watched mate, although I'd always recommend an Aspire Mini Nautilus myself, way better flavour than the Evod, a tight draw, readily available coils and I'd get something like the Coolfire 4, a couple of 18650's (Samsung 25R/LG) and a charger.   That way, if you want to step up a gear, the Coolfire 4 will work fine with virtually any tank/dripper as well and you only have to change the battery, rather than having to charge the thing.

As for juices, there are plenty in the US and UK that will ship worldwide and you could order a load of 10ml bottles, to find juices that you will get on with.

Apr 23, 2016 at 12:37 AM Post #1,883 of 3,183
  I started on cig-a-likes and quickly went onto the Evod Starter Kit and it was decent enough, but not the best and that was 2 years ago.

At the moment, the Innokin Endura T18 or T22 seem to be the best starter kits out there, from the reviews that I've watched mate, although I'd always recommend an Aspire Mini Nautilus myself, way better flavour than the Evod, a tight draw, readily available coils and I'd get something like the Coolfire 4, a couple of 18650's (Samsung 25R/LG) and a charger.   That way, if you want to step up a gear, the Coolfire 4 will work fine with virtually any tank/dripper as well and you only have to change the battery, rather than having to charge the thing.

As for juices, there are plenty in the US and UK that will ship worldwide and you could order a load of 10ml bottles, to find juices that you will get on with.

Thanks for all the advice mate. 
smile.gif

The same store I ordered from has the Aspire Mini Nautilus. 

If I find its working out for me I'll upgrade without much thought. 

Apr 23, 2016 at 12:55 AM Post #1,884 of 3,183
  Hi Guys,

I'm going to give vaping a try to save money on the ever becoming more expensive tobacoo prices in Australia.

Congratulations on working towards getting off the stinkies Uncle H20! 
beerchug.gif

Start Vaping they said, Save Money they said... 
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

(A passionate collection of squonkers from an ECF member.)

Here is Oz & NZ forum on ECF.
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/forums/australia-new-zealand-forum.541/

Apr 23, 2016 at 1:49 AM Post #1,886 of 3,183
  Congratulations on working towards getting off the stinkies Uncle H20! 
beerchug.gif

Start Vaping they said, Save Money they said... 
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

(A passionate collection of squonkers from an ECF member.)

Here is Oz & NZ forum on ECF.
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/forums/australia-new-zealand-forum.541/

Haha, hows it going mate.

Hopefully I don't end up that addicted! 

Apr 23, 2016 at 4:05 AM Post #1,887 of 3,183
I have a question about my Tsunami. When I got it,the thing was covered in machine oil. Since then I've washed and soaked it 6 times. I'm hot water,Dawn dish soap and even 99% isopropyl alcohol but the machine oil/taste smell will NOT go away. This is very frustrating as I've completely disassembled the RDA and have washed each part several times over. I'm out of options and ideas here. Please someone enlighten me because I've never had this issue with an atty before.

Apr 23, 2016 at 9:51 AM Post #1,889 of 3,183
Boil and try a vinegar soak.

Apr 23, 2016 at 10:39 AM Post #1,890 of 3,183
Quick question for experienced vapers (and such)

As we mentioned earlier I cannot buy e-liquid with nicotine in Australia due to our laws, only import it, so I'm looking at options.

If I was to purchase this unfavoured nicotine for mixing, is it possible to mix this (correctly) with any other flavoured non-nic e-liquid?

http://www.mixologyvape.co.nz/shop/unflavourednic/unflavoured-pg-vg-50-75-or-100mg/

Obviously, I'm trying to work out the cheapest way of doing this since I need to order it in each time from New Zealand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back