Vape-Fi
Apr 28, 2016 at 5:28 AM Post #1,906 of 3,183
  It's very easy to grab onto vaping when you give up the cigs and I've spent over £100 on an atty a few times, £1000's on juice and currently have over 10 mods, 10 drippers and over 20 tanks, this hobby can become expensive.

As for juice, DIY keeps the cost way down and is extremely simple to do.

I'm sure you'll love the Mini Nautilus mate, it's a great tank.

Yup, on the Australian forum I joined there are many people such as yourself. Showing their rigs, 'what the mailman brought today' threads etc. Even over the research I did I've spent around $250 AUD total between my two starter kits, unflavoured nicotine, flavours, mixing bottles etc. I was originally going to mix my own nicotine into RTV liquids, after some research I found out about Hiliq, much less stuffing around ordering premade stuff from them shipped DHL and quite cheap.

Apr 28, 2016 at 6:53 AM Post #1,907 of 3,183
I'm thinking about picking up an AUTHENTIC Kayfun Lite for $74. Any opinions? I'm looking for a kick ass mouth to lung hitter,but I haven't really found anything I like besides the Magma but at $125 it's a little much.

Fluid Vapes has White or Rose Gold EHPro KFL+ V2s in stock for $4.99 they might get more SS or Black stock back in just shoot them an email.
http://www.fluidvapes.com/kayfun-lite-plus-v2-dual-airflow-clone-by-ehpro

Vapor Range has some White, Gold or Rose Golds in stock for $9.99
https://www.vaporrange.com/EHPro-Kayfun-Lite-V2-22mm-RBA-Atty-p/ehp-kayfunliteplusv2.htm

Vipster Vapes has the Black Kayfun Undead (EHPro Modified) version for $18, this is my goto KFL tank since it does have more air then regular KFLs but it is not adjustable.
http://www.vipstervapes.com/undead/

EHPro versions are much nicer than any of the Fasttech clones IMHO.

Apr 28, 2016 at 7:37 AM Post #1,908 of 3,183
Now here is a great pairing....
biggrin.gif

Apr 28, 2016 at 7:42 AM Post #1,910 of 3,183
  Those EHpro Kayfuns may be good, but the price of shipping to Australia would make these quite expensive really and I've had a couple of great FT Kayfuns.

My bad, I didn't know Smokey the Panda was in Oz. I would be great if peeps would put a little location info in their profile. :) 

Yes FT has some great quality clones but you gotta weed through the stuff.

Apr 28, 2016 at 8:08 AM Post #1,911 of 3,183

My bad, I didn't know Smokey the Panda was in Oz. I would be great if peeps would put a little location info in their profile. :) 

Yes FT has some great quality clones but you gotta weed through the stuff.

I agree, I've had some useless stuff, but if you look at the reviews, you can normally pick up some good quality bargains, but it can be a bit of a gamble.

I've also picked up a second hand KFL V2 for £35, which was as good as new, so that's definitely a good option as well.

Apr 28, 2016 at 9:06 AM Post #1,912 of 3,183
I do live in the US. I see a few used authentic Kayfun Lites on eBay. One for $55 and another "heavily used" piece for $35. I do however like the idea of the new Aspire Triton Mini using the 1.8 ohm Nautilus coils. Looking back the Nautilus was quite the good MTL. I'm not quite sure how that flavor will stack up now that I've been into building and drippers for a while though. Any opinions on going back to an Aspire MTL product?

Apr 28, 2016 at 11:17 AM Post #1,913 of 3,183
I haven't smoked a tobacco rollie for over 12 hours now since the Evod arrived. Some serious progress going on.

Apr 28, 2016 at 11:29 AM Post #1,914 of 3,183
Keep at it brother, you will feel the urge to grab a stinky again.   When that happens keep on vaping till the urge goes away, chain vape if you have to.   For me it took a month to really kick the habit of wanting a smoke.  In that time I spent a lot of $$ buying new setups and juices.  For me its worth it and I really wanted it to work this second time around, and it did.  

the setup now a days are way better than what it was 3 yrs ago.   The deliver systems still aren't perfect but they work well now.

Apr 28, 2016 at 11:33 AM Post #1,915 of 3,183
****. Grab a Pax Juul and call it a day.

Apr 28, 2016 at 11:58 AM Post #1,917 of 3,183
  Keep at it brother, you will feel the urge to grab a stinky again.   When that happens keep on vaping till the urge goes away, chain vape if you have to.   For me it took a month to really kick the habit of wanting a smoke.  In that time I spent a lot of $$ buying new setups and juices.  For me its worth it and I really wanted it to work this second time around, and it did.  

the setup now a days are way better than what it was 3 yrs ago.   The deliver systems still aren't perfect but they work well now.

Thanks for the kind words!

For the first few hours I was struggling, especially the thought of naturally reaching over for my leather rollie pouch, the action of bringing a stinky to my mouth. What made things a little harder was having no idea how to vape, no real inhale/exhale guidance, I wasn't really getting any nicotine hits. But without sounding too confident I have this under control (well I think I do) and don't feel the need for a rollie since practicing my vaping technic. Took about half a day to get into a comfortable routine. 

For what its worth I (had) been a smoker for well over 20+ years. 

Once we get to a few days in I'll report back. Let's say a week. 

Apr 28, 2016 at 12:00 PM Post #1,918 of 3,183
  those cig-a-like never worked for me.  

You try the Juul? None of those have been stellar in the past, but that Juul is an absolute no-brainer. 

Apr 28, 2016 at 1:11 PM Post #1,919 of 3,183
I do live in the US. I see a few used authentic Kayfun Lites on eBay. One for $55 and another "heavily used" piece for $35. I do however like the idea of the new Aspire Triton Mini using the 1.8 ohm Nautilus coils. Looking back the Nautilus was quite the good MTL. I'm not quite sure how that flavor will stack up now that I've been into building and drippers for a while though. Any opinions on going back to an Aspire MTL product?

i dunno if a MTL will satisfy your vape style lol.  you might want to try a beasty tank like a boreas or aromamizer supreme.  you can fit some beefy builds in them

Apr 28, 2016 at 3:34 PM Post #1,920 of 3,183
Theorem: Oh, I'm going to die trying to love this ******* tank.

First off; Cons - Flavor. Probably the notch coil. So underwhelming. Pros - Everything else.

Size is great, I have no issue refilling with 60ml droppers. O ring tolerances are perfect, perfect. There's no leaking whatsoever. At all.

And I love top airflow, right. This isn't even close to Aeolus flavor. Next up I'll throw some aliens in there to stir the pot.

Aliens are much better. However, I don't know if dual verticals would fit and that would most likely achieve the warmth I want. 
Flavor is much denser and noticeably more warm and less airy feeling. I feel using far less wick density is more efficient.

This overall still isn't there. I can see myself using this in the car over dripping. For everyday use, however, the Aeolus is the clear winner.

I'm not sure how to tweak this. I'm thinking maybe smaller ID on the aliens or perhaps trying a different parallel core. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back