Vape-Fi
May 4, 2016 at 12:17 PM Post #1,936 of 3,183
if you're looking for a nice carbon fiber mod.  check out the sigelei 213w.  probably way more power than you'll ever need.  but it is very nice. i'm not sure if the aspire is real carbon fiber or not, but i'm pretty sure the sig213 is legit. 

May 5, 2016 at 10:51 AM Post #1,937 of 3,183
  if you're looking for a nice carbon fiber mod.  check out the sigelei 213w.  probably way more power than you'll ever need.  but it is very nice. i'm not sure if the aspire is real carbon fiber or not, but i'm pretty sure the sig213 is legit. 

Thanks I checked it out., Not sure I need so many settings though.

I did however receive my first sub-ohm tank today, the Aspire Cleito and have been vaping at 0.2 ohms. At first I was amazed how much vape this tank could produce, then I started thinking sub-ohm vaping with direct lung hits is probably where I want to be. Reminds me of other things I used to do in my teenage years where the grass was green (so to speak)

I think I'll be looking into an another sub-ohm tank not quite low as 0.2 ohm coils and a decent mod, maybe 50-100watts. I would like a similar effect as the Cleito tank but just ease it back a few notches as its pretty intense for a freshman. I'd rather those strong direct lung hits than light mouth to lung though. Tootle puffing I believe its called..

May 5, 2016 at 11:22 AM Post #1,938 of 3,183

Thanks I checked it out., Not sure I need so many settings though.

I did however receive my first sub-ohm tank today, the Aspire Cleito and have been vaping at 0.2 ohms. At first I was amazed how much vape this tank could produce, then I started thinking sub-ohm vaping with direct lung hits is probably where I want to be. Reminds me of other things I used to do in my teenage years where the grass was green (so to speak)

I think I'll be looking into an another sub-ohm tank not quite low as 0.2 ohm coils and a decent mod, maybe 50-100watts. I would like a similar effect as the Cleito tank but just ease it back a few notches as its pretty intense for a freshman. I'd rather those strong direct lung hits than light mouth to lung though. Tootle puffing I believe its called..

I know you didn't want to get into building, but since your looking for another tank, you should give it a try.  Maybe a dripper, take a gander at the Velocity RDA clone.  Can be had for under $20

Keeps you busy so you don't smoke, plus its neat and fun.  

May 5, 2016 at 11:31 AM Post #1,939 of 3,183

I know you didn't want to get into building, but since your looking for another tank, you should give it a try.  Maybe a dripper, take a gander at the Velocity RDA clone.  Can be had for under $20

Keeps you busy so you don't smoke, plus its neat and fun.  

Haha, I took a look at them on google images. This little craft will be the end of me. Not quite ready yet for building but who knows what could happen...I know deep down using my simple Kanger Evod its all I'd personally need, but I've got the 'bug' badly. 
biggrin.gif

May 5, 2016 at 6:15 PM Post #1,940 of 3,183
The Theorem arrived today...
huh.gif

For something that had design input from an experienced vaper, there are too many little things that could have been so much better.
glare.gif
facepalm.gif

Now onto the Russian 3.0 V2 which looks great.
thumbup.gif

May 12, 2016 at 11:20 AM Post #1,942 of 3,183
  The Theorem arrived today...
huh.gif

For something that had design input from an experienced vaper, there are too many little things that could have been so much better.
glare.gif
facepalm.gif

Now onto the Russian 3.0 V2 which looks great.
thumbup.gif

I find hype trains run through vape gear as bad as it runs through this place.

May 12, 2016 at 11:48 AM Post #1,943 of 3,183
May 12, 2016 at 10:44 PM Post #1,945 of 3,183
Been using an  istick 30W for around 7 month's and it appears of a sudden not to charge. Not a bad innings all told, hope the shop is still open in the morn. I've made it work very hard for it's supper, so I can't complain, and would buy again, and I've got a ready supply of lozenges ta get me thru the night.

May 13, 2016 at 1:48 PM Post #1,947 of 3,183
  Phew! I just lost the charger cable. Got a new one and it's charging like a charm. Accept no substitutes; the Eleaf 30W.

nice!  istick 30w was my first mod.  my screen went out on it though after about 2 weeks :frowning2:  i returned it and upgraded to an istick 50w which served me well for about 6 months....then the fire button started acting up.  since then i've had the TC40w, tc100w and Pico and all still work great.  the Pico is my favorite istick to date by far.  it's a great little mod.

May 13, 2016 at 2:42 PM Post #1,949 of 3,183
Murdock goodies. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back