Vape-Fi
Sep 19, 2015 at 4:46 PM Post #1,396 of 3,183
Decided to take the morning and try a few samples of Vapewild's juices. What a ruined morning.

I like the Guava on its own, LBC and Pinkle Twinkle. Not even going to name the rest as one, two or three out of 12 or 20 doesn't cut it.
Reminds me of MBV with how the flavors carry this stringent aftertaste. Not really quality juice.

Not to mention their juices are unusually harsh.

Sep 19, 2015 at 5:04 PM Post #1,397 of 3,183
Not to mention their juices are unusually harsh.

I actually haven't found most of their flavors harsh. I've only ordered 1.5mg nic, though. 

Sep 20, 2015 at 8:30 AM Post #1,399 of 3,183
In other news, I GOT AN AUTHENTIC NEXTGEN! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
biggrin.gif

Sep 20, 2015 at 8:38 AM Post #1,400 of 3,183
Hate the labels, but I looove the juice. 

Sep 20, 2015 at 1:12 PM Post #1,403 of 3,183
  What are some of the best from Texas Rebel ?

The group would say Toothache, Dixie, Kangaroo Punch, Momma, Twinkie.

I don't much like sweet juices, but Toothache is off the charts. I like KP far more than Momma as it's less creamed. 
Bomb is where I'm at, though. Talking fruit, it's a slightly creamy beetlejuice. And Red Label is a good limeade type.

The only juices from them I didn't exactly care for. Vanilla Custard. 50ml, pretty good and custard aren't my thing. And Princess, 15ml sample, didn't touch it.

Sep 20, 2015 at 1:34 PM Post #1,404 of 3,183
Thanks, I might try the twinkie or zinger ! I picked up 120 ml of Lenola Cream, I must say the reviews are pretty much on. Slight banana, cream with out it being overly sweet, very complex. More of a mid-priced vape rather than a cheaper one.

Sep 20, 2015 at 1:48 PM Post #1,405 of 3,183
They added banana pie as well. I think it's hard to go wrong with anything that sounds good. I just looked that juice up as I'd never heard of it before.
I think the magic is in mid-priced stuff. They have top level juices. IMO if it's too cheap and to good to be true, it may be garbage.
Cough cough Kaos Vapor.

Sep 20, 2015 at 7:26 PM Post #1,406 of 3,183
They added banana pie as well. I think it's hard to go wrong with anything that sounds good. I just looked that juice up as I'd never heard of it before.
I think the magic is in mid-priced stuff. They have top level juices. IMO if it's too cheap and to good to be true, it may be garbage.
Cough cough Kaos Vapor.

I have to agree. Take Mech Milk vs Mothers Milk for example. $6.50 for 30ml vs $20 for 30ml and Mech Milk is actually good. Mothers Milk is over priced and far too over hyped because it tastes like rancid butter with no strawberry. It's like Beats vs a good pair of headphones that cost 1/4 of the price.

Sep 20, 2015 at 7:40 PM Post #1,407 of 3,183
I've had a few juices that are better than the premium version. So I agree. I find the vaping industry heading in a dumb direction.
Let's make sub ohm tanks the standard, which are juice guzzlers all the while keeping juice prices the same for "premium" quality. ******* greedy.

Sep 21, 2015 at 10:41 AM Post #1,408 of 3,183
I don't know if you noticed when you looked up Lenola Cream, but it is the only juice they make, and they been doing it for several years now. I would like to see more makers keep their juice options smaller and perfect the ones they do sell, before adding juice after juice. Just my opinion, what its worth.

Sep 21, 2015 at 2:05 PM Post #1,409 of 3,183
I actually don't like Lenola Cream as much as it is hyped. It's not bad, but not an ADV to me. I get some creaminess and mostly a sharp nuttiness, I prefer 'nana Cream more but that isn't an ADV for me either, the flavor goes away after a little bit so I can drip it a couple of times and enjoy it for a few minutes and that's it. I never found an ADV until possibly now, TeaUp Vapory Green Tea Latte refreshing and light.

Sep 21, 2015 at 7:39 PM Post #1,410 of 3,183
My order of Mech Sauce was delivered! Can't wait to go home and try it.

I only ordered 4 flavors... kind of wish I'd have ordered more but I can just order again next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back